Ogei's Grill

Cuisine: Wraps, Subs, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"I'm from Philadelphia and I stop to get a bite to eat omg the best food u can eat ... Wish I was there now lol the music was good my friend Robert as some of y'all well knows him he use to live around d area .. He told me about the spot ... Just t"
Cons
"Service"
"Robert Rivera ... Lol no no just joking ... Well they need live band!!! Like I always said to my bro!! "

Online Ordering Takeout Good For Kids

Ogei's Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/11/2013 - A diner from Germantown, MD tried it and liked it.
  • 04/21/2013 - A diner from Silver Spring, MD tried it.
  • 04/28/2013 - A diner from Gaithersburg, MD tried it and liked it.
  • 04/29/2013 - A diner from Jessup, MD tried it and liked it.
  • 06/15/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/27/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/30/2013 - A diner from Olney, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/03/2013 - A diner from Potomac, MD tried it.
  • 08/17/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I'm from Philadelphia and I stop to get a bite to eat omg the best food u can eat ... Wish I was there now lol the music was good my friend Robert as some of y'all well knows him he use to live around d area .. He told me about the spot ... Just t'
  • 12/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/16/2015 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Service'
  • 01/29/2016 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.
Ogei's Grill is located near the cities of Suburb Maryland Fac, Washington Grove, Redland, Montgomery Village, and Derwood.
People found this by searching for: Ogies Restaurant Gaithersburg, Ogeis Bar And Grill, Ogeis Bar, Ogei's Restaurant In 20878, Ogies Gaithersburg, Ogeis Menu Gaithersburg, Md, Ogies Gaithersburg Md, Ogies In Gaithersburg Md, and Ogei's Grill.