Old Bay Steamer

4.8 rating over 1 review

850-664-2795

102 Santa Rosa Boulevard ( )

Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548

Neighborhoods: Santa Rosa Island

Description: Old Bay Steamer is a Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Seafood and Good For Kids
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Old Bay Steamer
Diner Log for Old Bay Steamer:
  • 08/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.

Reviews for Old Bay Steamer

Old Bay Steamer

THE Freshest Seafood

Old Bay Steamers was plastered all over Trip Advisor (online) when I was looking for restaurants to try in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Now, I know firsthand why. This is not the average, run-of-the-mill Red Lobster just down the road. My friend, the town’s local, informed me that chain restaurants like Red Lobster (as good as they are in my opinion), ship in the seafood from elsewhere. Whereas, local places like Old Bay Steamers, which does not even have an online website or menu, cook the seafood that was freshly caught in the area. The seafood was absolutely wonderful.

We shared a combo platter for 2 complete with freshly steamed: lobster tails x 2, numerous crab legs and torso, jumbo shrimp (with their heads on), and corn on the cob. This generous platter came with salad that I also surprisingly enjoyed because of its superb freshness. And it was the one place I didn’t have to feel self conscious about breaking crab legs, eating with my hands, and basically making a mess of myself with bits of crab meat all over my clothes – I loved it!! Great place for family and friends.

Jumbo Platter for 2 (The true name escapes me)

See the photo for yourself! Lobster tails, crab legs and torso, jumbo shrimp, corn on the cob – this is the best platter for 2!! Amazingly fresh!

Stuffed mushroom

Our appetizer consisted of mushrooms stuffed with crab meat and topped with what I believe was mozarella cheese (not completely sure on that). Great way to start off the meal!

Banana Foster Ice Cream Cake

Banana flavored ice cream with swirls of cinnamon and nuts embedded inside, atop a pie-like crust. Decorated with whipped cream. Extremely sweet!

Old Bay Steamer is located near the cities of Ft Walton Beach, Cinco Bayou, Okaloosa, Mary Esther, and Shalimar.
People found this by searching for: Old Bay Steamer Restaurant Locations, Old Bay Steamer Fort Walton Beach, Old Bay Steamer, Old Bay Steamer Menu Okaloosa Island, Old Bay Steamer Fort Walton Beach Fl, Old Bay Steamer Fort Walton Beach Menu, Old Bay Steamer Okaloosa Island Menu, Old Pay Steamer, and Old Bay Steamer Okaloosa Island.

Featured in Fort Walton Beach

Link to Old Bay Steamer

Old Bay Steamer  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Service was excellent and the food was even better!!!!"
  •  "e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...quality of food"
  •  "Fast, friendly service and REALLY good food"
Cons
  •  "e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...pleasant atmosphere "
Comments
  •  "Easy to find"