Old Country Buffet

3500 S Meridian Ste 700
Puyallup, WA 98373-3719

Cuisine: American, Buffet, Breakfast

Old Country Buffet is a American, Buffet, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

wendoger photo

wendoger

Enumclaw, WA
Old Country Buffet 3.0

Old Country Buffet

I used to come here with my folks all the time. Its your basic buffet food…a little bit’o’everything. The old folks LOVE it…its ok. Wouldn’t hurt my feelers to pass it up;-)

hot dogs, mac&cheese, salad, hamburger, pasta, jello, pudding, ice cream, etc.

Novice photo

Novice

Bonney Lake, WA
Old Country Buffet 5.0

No MSG

My wife is deathly allergic to MSG.
We never have to worry about this place

Old Country Buffet 1
February 25, 2014

I went to the old country buffet in the south hill for dinner last Friday night and I was extremely happy because I love clam chowder and to me the clam chowder there was very good and probably the best I have ever had! My props to the…
Old Country Buffet 1
November 22, 2012

It's Thanksgiving 2012, approximately 12:30-1:00 PM. Since we weren't cooking we decided to eat out. The Old Country Buffet on South Hill, was open and serving. I felt bad for the employees having to forego Thanksgiving with their families…

American Buffet Breakfast
Tips
  • In addition to lunch and dinner service, most locations are open for breakfast, with traditional dishes like scrambled eggs, pancakes and carved ham on offer.
  • Although gratuities are welcome, they are not standard or expected.
  • Seniors over 60 years old can purchase a Senior Club Card for $1. The card entitles members to a small discount off the regular adult price for one calendar year. Discounts vary by mealtime and location.

Old Country Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/09/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 01/17/2015 - A diner tried it.
Old Country Buffet is located near the cities of Sumner.
People found this by searching for: Puyallup Wa Old Country Buffet, South Hill Old Country Buffet, Old Country Buffet Puyallup, Old Country Buffet Puyallup Wa, Old Country Buffet, Old Country Buffet Puyallup Washington, Ounch Cost At Puyallup Old Country Buffet, and Country Buffet Puyallup Wa.