612-869-1240

9 E 66th St ( )

Richfield, MN 55423-2455

View Hours
Description: Old Country Buffet - Richfield is a American, Buffet, and Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: American, Takeout, Good For Kids, Richfield, Old Country Buffet, OCB, Delivery, Special Occasion, Kid Friendly, and Buffet
  • 35 dishes entered by diners at Old Country Buffet - Richfield

Pros

• "Mesha did a great job!!! On Morhers Day! Would like to have you be a server at our festivals if you are available Hml 651-256-4694 "

Reviews for Old Country Buffet - Richfield

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by jasonc4

4.0

Great :Lunch

Management are always willing to prepare me un-salted food for my diet, always had great service there.

Baked Fish

I call ahead and have them make me unseasoned baked chicken its great

Poor Service from David, the General Manager

I went to this restaurant and was greeted terribly. Then, as I ate, my plates kept stacking up. While the food was bad, the service was worse. I ended up talking to David, the general manager, and he said that if I didn’t like the way his store was run, I could leave. He “didn’t need my business.” I recommend everyone avoid Old Country Buffet in Richfield, MN.

Baked Chicken

Food was bland and crappy.

Old Country Buffet - Richfield is located near the cities of Cholavaram and Bloomington.
People found this by searching for: Old Country Buffet Richfield, Old Country Buffet Hours Richfield, Country Buffet Richfield, Old Country Buffet In Richfield, Old Country Buffett Richfield, Old Country Buffett In Richfield , Mn, Old Country Buffet Richfield, and Old Country Buffet Richfield Mn.

Featured in Richfield