612-869-1240

9 E 66th St ( )

Richfield, MN 55423-2455

View Hours
Description: Old Country Buffet - Richfield is a American, Buffet, and Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: American, Takeout, Good For Kids, Richfield, Old Country Buffet, OCB, Delivery, Special Occasion, Kid Friendly, and Buffet
  • 35 dishes entered by diners at Old Country Buffet - Richfield
Tips:
  • In addition to lunch and dinner service, most locations are open for breakfast, with traditional dishes like scrambled eggs, pancakes and carved ham on offer.
  • Seniors over 60 years old can purchase a Senior Club Card for $1. The card entitles members to a small discount off the regular adult price for one calendar year. Discounts vary by mealtime and location.
  • Although gratuities are welcome, they are not standard or expected.

Reviews for Old Country Buffet - Richfield

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by jasonc4

4.0

Great :Lunch

Management are always willing to prepare me un-salted food for my diet, always had great service there.

Baked Fish

I call ahead and have them make me unseasoned baked chicken its great

Poor Service from David, the General Manager

I went to this restaurant and was greeted terribly. Then, as I ate, my plates kept stacking up. While the food was bad, the service was worse. I ended up talking to David, the general manager, and he said that if I didn’t like the way his store was run, I could leave. He “didn’t need my business.” I recommend everyone avoid Old Country Buffet in Richfield, MN.

Baked Chicken

Food was bland and crappy.

February 16, 2012

Great Lunch

I have been going to the Richfield Old Country Buffet for lunch for the past 6 months for lunch, they are always willing to make me unsalted food for me because of my diet. I've really appropriated the service this is now my goto lunch…

Old Country Buffet - Richfield is located near the cities of Cholavaram and Bloomington.
People found this by searching for: Www.Countrybouffettmenushowrichfieldminnesota.Com, Old Country Buffet Richfield, Old Country Buffet In Richfield, Old Country Buffet Richfield Mn, Old Country Buffet At The Hub, Country Buffet Richfield, Old Country Buffet Richfield, and Old Country Buffett Richfield.

Link to Old Country Buffet - Richfield

Old Country Buffet - Richfield  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Mesha did a great job!!! On Morhers Day! Would like to have you be a server at our festivals if you are available Hml 651-256-4694 "