Old Country Buffet - Richfield

9 E 66th St
Richfield, MN 55423-2455

Cuisine: American, Buffet, Brunch

Old Country Buffet - Richfield is a American, Buffet, and Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Mesha did a great job!!! On Morhers Day! Would like to have you be a server at our festivals if you are available Hml 651-256-4694 "
FredBlackwell photo

FredBlackwell

Richfield, MN
Old Country Buffet - Richfield 4.0

Great :Lunch

Management are always willing to prepare me un-salted food for my diet, always had great service there.

Baked Fish

I call ahead and have them make me unseasoned baked chicken its great

jasonc4 photo

jasonc4

Minneapolis, MN
Old Country Buffet - Richfield 1.0

Poor Service from David, the General Manager

I went to this restaurant and was greeted terribly. Then, as I ate, my plates kept stacking up. While the food was bad, the service was worse. I ended up talking to David, the general manager, and he said that if I didn’t like the way his store was run, I could leave. He “didn’t need my business.” I recommend everyone avoid Old Country Buffet in Richfield, MN.

Baked Chicken

Food was bland and crappy.

American Takeout Good For Kids
Fri 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Sat 08:00AM - 09:00PM
Sun 08:00AM - 08:30PM
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 12:00AM

Old Country Buffet - Richfield  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/05/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/02/2013 - A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 05/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Mesha did a great job!!! On Morhers Day! Would like to have you be a server at our festivals if you are available Hml 651-256-4694 '
  • 01/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/06/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
Old Country Buffet - Richfield is located near the cities of Twin Cities, Cholavaram, and Bloomington.
People found this by searching for: Old Country Buffet Richfield, Complaints; Old Country Buffet Richfield, Mn., Old Country Buffet Richfield Reviews Somali, Old Country Buffett Richfield, Country Buffet Richfield, Old Country Buffet Richfield, Old Country Buffet Richfield Mn, Old Country Buffet In Richfield, and Old Country Buffet In Richfield Mn.