Old Father Inn

Cuisine: Sports Lounge, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Bartender was hilarious"
"Everybody was great except for the owner the way he yells at his waitresses is unbelievable I was there with a friend last night and the way he yelled at one of the waitress girls was embarrassing even for me she was at no fault at all but for some reason"
"Close to home .. My husband loves their wings.. "
"Noise from bar interrupted dinner. Meat ok rice not cooked, potato luke warm. Having a coupon may not be worth it if you want a quiet dinner. Waitress pleasant and efficient. "
Cons
"I can't stand the smell.. Especially the restrooms.. But it's a bar so what do I expect.. I had the tuna melt & it was the worse one I have ever had.. No cheese.. Not toasted.. Terrible taste.. "
"Close off the bar from restaurant. These are usually two different types of customer. "
Comments
"Bartenders were awesome and so were the waitresses if there is any chance in he'll the workers will be the reason we go back but the owner is a very unprofessional person "
"Great place for wings.. Anything else forget it..."

Sports Lounge Lunch Breakfast

Old Father Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/08/2013 - A diner from Tucson, AZ tried it and liked it.
  • 09/27/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/10/2013 - A diner from Tucson, AZ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Noise from bar interrupted dinner. Meat ok rice not cooked, potato luke warm. Having a coupon may not be worth it if you want a quiet dinner. Waitress pleasant and efficient. '
    Cons: 'Close off the bar from restaurant. These are usually two different types of customer. '
  • 11/03/2013 - A diner from Tucson, AZ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Close to home .. My husband loves their wings.. '
    Cons: 'I can't stand the smell.. Especially the restrooms.. But it's a bar so what do I expect.. I had the tuna melt & it was the worse one I have ever had.. No cheese.. Not toasted.. Terrible taste.. '
    Comments: 'Great place for wings.. Anything else forget it...'
  • 01/03/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Everybody was great except for the owner the way he yells at his waitresses is unbelievable I was there with a friend last night and the way he yelled at one of the waitress girls was embarrassing even for me she was at no fault at all but for some reason'
    Comments: 'Bartenders were awesome and so were the waitresses if there is any chance in he'll the workers will be the reason we go back but the owner is a very unprofessional person '
  • 01/11/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 09/20/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Bartender was hilarious'
  • 01/08/2016 - A diner from Tucson, AZ tried it.
Old Father Inn is located near the cities of South Tucson.
People found this by searching for: The Old Father Inn, Old Father Inn Menu, Old Father Inn Tucson, Tuscan Arizona/Old Fathers Bar, Old Father Inn Tucson Restaurant, Old Father Inn, Old Father Inn Tucson Menu, and Dairy Queen On Ina And Oldfather.