Old Shanghai Cafe

Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Japanese

Old Shanghai Cafe is a Asian, Chinese, and Japanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Mel227 photo

Germantown, MD

Never again will I order from them

I was searching for a new Chinese restaurant in my area of Germantown, Md and found this place. I have eaten @ plenty of Chinese places and are willing to try new things, but as for this time I wish I wouldn’t of. I didn’t enjoy the Moo shi pork it had a fishy smell/taste and my spring rolls had shrimp in them. I was so disappointed in their food and will tell everyone that I know how terrible it is!!!!!! I can’t believe the prices for the quality is gross!!! Good luck to anyone who takes a chance as I did. Back to Mr. K’s<3

Moo shi pork

Tasted and smelled like fish!!! Worst Moo shi pork I have ever eaten!!!!!

Spring Roll

I ordered spring rolls because I like them better but they were greasy and had shrimp in them when I have never gotten spring rolls that have shrimp in them before. I called to ask if they messed up and maybe thought I said Shrimp and not Spring. The lady insisted that spring rolls always come with shrimp. That is not not and i know because I always order them. So much for ever returning to Old Shanghai Cafe!!!!!!

Asian Chinese Japanese

Old Shanghai Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/26/2013 - A diner from Washington, DC tried it.
  • 10/20/2013 - A diner from Mount Airy, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/29/2014 - A diner tried it.
Old Shanghai Cafe is located near the cities of Boyds.
People found this by searching for: Old Shanghai Germantown Menu, Old Shanghai Cafe Menu Germantown Md, Old Shanghai Cafe, Old Shanghai Germantown, Old Sanghiang Germantown, Old Shanghai Cafe Germantown Md, Old Shanghai Cafe Menu, and Old Shanghai Restaurant Germantown Menu.