Olde Philly Towne Hoagie

303-469-1977

5129 W 120th Ave ( )

Broomfield, CO 80020-5608

Description: Olde Philly Towne Hoagie is a Sandwiches, Cheesesteak, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Sandwiches, Cheesesteak, Steak, Subs, Good For Kids, and Takeout
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Olde Philly Towne Hoagie

Overall: 100%    Food: 95%    Service: 95%    Ambiance: 89%
Pros

• "The old owners."
  • "Awesome cheesesteak"
  • "Fn awsome"
  • "Out of this world "
  • "Fast service,good food,great customer service"
Cons
  • "The new owner has ruined it by being cheap and trying to rip people off with his new portions . Basically now two breadsticks with less meat . Thirty five year institution ruined by some greedy fool , sayonara fool . "
  • "Nothing!"
  • "Y"
  • "There no other closer restaurants"
Comments
  • "New owner is trying to hood wink people that have been going there for decades."
  • "No"

Reviews for Olde Philly Towne Hoagie

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by Shemay
Olde Philly Towne Hoagie

Best Cheesesteak Hogies ever!!!

I have been a patron of Olde Philly Towne since 1981, been through 2 management teams and the quality of the hoagies has been consistent this whole time. I just walk in and Becky knows my exact order. I don’t have to tell her. If she is not the one at the counter and I have to tell someone else my order, I have to think about it a bit. It is the best place for a Cheesesteak! ever! I had a cheesesteak hoagie in Gettysburg, PA and the ones here at OPT are better than where the Cheesesteak began. You will NOT be disappointed.

Combo Steak

8" combo steak with 1/2 & 1/2 peppers, extra cheese and marinara sauce on the side (makes it a Pizza steak, but I like to control the sauce). A friend of mine gets the Philly Grand slam and every time they are the same… YUMMY!!! Go there right now. :)

April 2, 2010

Right on the money!

I found this place by googling for a hoagie. Sure enough, there were a few reviews already. I went there with a co-worker and we both loved it.\r \r Best Philly Cheesesteak I have had during my 8 years in Colorado!!!\r \r Keep up theā€¦

December 10, 2009

The Best

They not only have the best food ever but every person that works there is so nice, I have been going there for a few years and have never had a bad experience. Truly one of the best places to go, you will leave happy every time.

People found this by searching for: Olde Philly Towne Menu, Old Philly Town, Olde Philly Towne Hoagie Menu, Olde Town Philly Cheesesteaks, Olde Philly Towne Hoagie Broomfield Co, Old Philly Town Broomfield Menu, Olde Philly Towne, Olde Philly Towne Broomfield, and Old Philly Town Broomfield.

Village Tavern