Olive Garden

1.0 rating over 1 review

806-355-9973

4121 I 40 ( )

Amarillo, TX 79104-4125

Tags: Italian, Salads, Pasta, Delivery, Wine Served, Liquor Served, Gift Certificates, Beer Served, Kid Friendly, and Business Dining
  • 536 dishes entered by diners at Olive Garden
Tips:
  • What's spaghetti and meatballs without a glass of wine? You'll find vintages here from Italy, Australia, California and Washington.

From CityGrid:

Dine like an Italian with our NEW Four Course Festa Italiana starting at $12.99! Start with unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks. Next, choose an individual appetizer like savory Chicken Meatballs or our Crispy Risotto Bites. Then select 1 of 6 irresistible entrées like our NEW Asiago Tortelloni with Meat Sauce or Smoked Chicken Mozzarella. Finally, enjoy a Dolcini for dessert in 1 of 5 flavors, including velvety Chocolate Mousse or rich Amaretto Tiramisu.\n\nSo get together and enjoy our NEW Four Course Festa Italiana starting at $12.99.\n\nLimited time offer. Prices may vary.\n\nAt Olive Garden, you’ll enjoy a warm and welcoming dining experience every time you visit. Explore our full menu of appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty beverages. Plus, our children’s menu, gluten-free and Lighter Fare options mean there’s something for everyone at Olive Garden.

• Unlimited Soup or Salad & Breadsticks
  • Select 1 of 6 delicious entrées
  • Select an appetizer and decadent dessert

Reviews for Olive Garden

April 10, 2004

Sam's Club Food

I don't understand what people see in this place! It is no different than the crap you can buy at Sam's Club....no, better yet, it is worse the the crap you can sample for FREE at the Sam's Club. When I want to eat out I expect my food to…

People found this by searching for: Good Restaurants Near Me In Amarillo, Tx, Olive Garden Amarillo Tx, Olive Garden In Amarillo, Dining In Amarillo, Olive Garden Amarillo Phone, Olive Garden Amarillo Texas, Olive Garden Amarillo, Olive Garden, and Amarillo Highest Rated Restaurants.

Featured in Amarillo