Olive Garden

1.0 rating over 1 review

806-355-9973

4121 I 40 ( )

Amarillo, TX 79104-4125

Tags: Italian, Salads, Pasta, Delivery, Wine Served, Liquor Served, Gift Certificates, Beer Served, Kid Friendly, and Business Dining
  • 480 dishes entered by diners at Olive Garden
Tips:
  • What's spaghetti and meatballs without a glass of wine? You'll find vintages here from Italy, Australia, California and Washington.

From CityGrid:

Enjoy a 3-course dinner for 2, inspired by you. Choose 2 of your most-loved entrées, like creamy Chicken Alfredo or Shrimp Mezzaluna, a dish you loved so much we brought it back! Served with everyone’s favorite, unlimited salad and breadsticks. Finish with a decadent dessert to share.\n \nSo get together and enjoy our most inspired 2 for $25 ever!\n \nLimited time offer. Prices may vary.\n \nAt Olive Garden, you’ll enjoy a warm and welcoming dining experience every time you visit. Explore our full menu of appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty beverages. Plus, our children’s menu, gluten-free and new lighter fare options mean there’s something for everyone at Olive Garden.

• Our newest 2 for $25, inspired by you.
  • Choose 2 of your most-loved entrées.
  • Plus dessert, salad & breadsticks.

Reviews for Olive Garden

April 10, 2004

Sam's Club Food

I don't understand what people see in this place! It is no different than the crap you can buy at Sam's Club....no, better yet, it is worse the the crap you can sample for FREE at the Sam's Club. When I want to eat out I expect my food to…

People found this by searching for: Olive Garden In Amarillo, Olive Garden Amarillo Tx, Olive Garden, Eggleston Virginia Palisades Restaurant Phone, Olive Garden Amarillo Texas, 6th Street Restraunts Amarillo Tx, Pallisades Restaurant, Olive Garden Amarillo Phone, and Olive Garden Amarillo.

Link to Olive Garden