570-489-7340

1500 Scranton Carbondale Hwy ( )

Dickson City, PA 18508

Description: Olive Garden is a Italian, Salads, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Salads, Pasta, Gluten Free, Good For Kids, Delivery, Wine Served, Liquor Served, Gift Certificates, and Beer Served
  • 536 dishes entered by diners at Olive Garden

Reviews for Olive Garden

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by Mns

burger king with wine

the only part worth mentioning is the servers are wonderful..these are not real Italian recipes for the most part but if you like grated cheese then go…they are busy everytime I go by and i can not figure out why?has to be the commercials …you want Italian food ? do yourself a favor and go to Rossi’s or Amadeo’s you want microwaved pasta pull in

Olive Garden

My review has nothing to do with food. I...

My review has nothing to do with food.

I recently interviewed with Olive Garden for a server position. I was hired on the spot. This was on a Tuesday. They told me my training would start the following week and would require a full-time schedule. I meanwhile quit my other job so I could devote the time to Olive Garden, as I believed it was a better position. Four weeks and three phone calls later, I have yet to even hear of a starting date. Every time I’ve called to schedule, I have received rude and illinformed information about my tentative start date. I’ve even been told, “you aren’t the only one waiting on a phone call so when we get to scheduling we will give you a call.” In this economy it is downright sickening that a restaurant would promise someone work and then never call back. I am struggling because I quit my former job and now I have no work.

Shame on Olive Garden. Just because it is a chain does not mean it should forget good customer service and manners.

Add/Show Comments (1)

Olive Garden is located near the cities of Olyphant, Blakely, Peckville, Jessup, and Throop.
People found this by searching for: Restaurants Roanoke Va In Roanoke, Va, Olive Garden Dickson, Olive Garden Idle Hours Dickson City Pa, Olive Garden, Dickson City, Pa, Olive Garden Dickson City, R & M Southside Diner American Restaurants Mount Vernon, Oh, Olive Garden Dickson City Pa, Dickson City Olive Garden, and Olive Garden In Dickson City Pa.

Featured in Dickson City