Call 1500 Scranton Carbondale Hwy
Dickson City, PA 18508

Cuisine: Italian, Salads, Pasta

Olive Garden is a Italian, Salads, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
michaela4 photo

michaela4

Archbald, PA
Olive Garden 1.0

burger king with wine

the only part worth mentioning is the servers are wonderful..these are not real Italian recipes for the most part but if you like grated cheese then go…they are busy everytime I go by and i can not figure out why?has to be the commercials …you want Italian food ? do yourself a favor and go to Rossi’s or Amadeo’s you want microwaved pasta pull in

Mns photo

Mns

Scranton, PA
Olive Garden 1.0

My review has nothing to do with food. I...

My review has nothing to do with food.

I recently interviewed with Olive Garden for a server position. I was hired on the spot. This was on a Tuesday. They told me my training would start the following week and would require a full-time schedule. I meanwhile quit my other job so I could devote the time to Olive Garden, as I believed it was a better position. Four weeks and three phone calls later, I have yet to even hear of a starting date. Every time I’ve called to schedule, I have received rude and illinformed information about my tentative start date. I’ve even been told, “you aren’t the only one waiting on a phone call so when we get to scheduling we will give you a call.” In this economy it is downright sickening that a restaurant would promise someone work and then never call back. I am struggling because I quit my former job and now I have no work.

Shame on Olive Garden. Just because it is a chain does not mean it should forget good customer service and manners.

Olive Garden 5.0
March 13, 2012

MmmmMMmmm

The wait time is always less than what they tell us. It is a very family oriented restaurant so we always bring the kids. Every time we have been here (which is a lot) we have always had friendly service & delicious food.

Italian Salads Pasta
Tips
  • What's spaghetti and meatballs without a glass of wine? You'll find vintages here from Italy, Australia, California and Washington.

Olive Garden  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/17/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.
  • 06/08/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/17/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and didn't like it.
  • 02/14/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/24/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/19/2014 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 05/31/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Olive Garden is located near the cities of Olyphant, Blakely, Peckville, Jessup, and Throop.
People found this by searching for: Phone Number For Olive Gardens In Dickson City., Olive Garden In Dickson City Pa, Dickson City Olive Garden, Best Meals At Olive Garden Dickson City, Olive Garden Dickson City Pa, Olive Garden Dickson, Olive Garden Dickson City, Olive Garden Dicken City, and Olive Garden, Dickson City, Pa.