570-489-7340

1500 Scranton Carbondale Hwy ( )

Dickson City, PA 18508

Description: Olive Garden is a Italian, Salads, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Salads, Pasta, Gluten Free, Good For Kids, Delivery, Wine Served, Liquor Served, Gift Certificates, and Beer Served
  • 480 dishes entered by diners at Olive Garden
Tips:
  • What's spaghetti and meatballs without a glass of wine? You'll find vintages here from Italy, Australia, California and Washington.

From CityGrid:

At Olive Garden we’re bringing new things to the table, like our all-new Alfredo 3 Course menu. Choose from four made from scratch Alfredo entrées: Grilled Chicken with Broccoli Alfredo, Shrimp Caprese Alfredo, Grilled Chicken with Garlic Asiago Alfredo, or Mezzaluna Ravioli with Mushroom Alfredo. Served with everyone’s favorite, unlimited salad and breadsticks. And, finish with a decadent Chocolate Mousse Cake dessert.\n\nLimited time offer. Prices may vary.\n\nAt Olive Garden, you’ll find a warm and welcoming dining experience every time you visit. Explore our full menu of appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty beverages. Plus, our children’s menu, gluten-free and new lighter fare options mean there’s something for everyone at Olive Garden.

• Soup or salad, and breadsticks
  • Choose 1 of 4 Alfredo entrées
  • Enjoy a selected dessert

Reviews for Olive Garden

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by Mns

burger king with wine

the only part worth mentioning is the servers are wonderful..these are not real Italian recipes for the most part but if you like grated cheese then go…they are busy everytime I go by and i can not figure out why?has to be the commercials …you want Italian food ? do yourself a favor and go to Rossi’s or Amadeo’s you want microwaved pasta pull in

Olive Garden

My review has nothing to do with food. I...

My review has nothing to do with food.

I recently interviewed with Olive Garden for a server position. I was hired on the spot. This was on a Tuesday. They told me my training would start the following week and would require a full-time schedule. I meanwhile quit my other job so I could devote the time to Olive Garden, as I believed it was a better position. Four weeks and three phone calls later, I have yet to even hear of a starting date. Every time I’ve called to schedule, I have received rude and illinformed information about my tentative start date. I’ve even been told, “you aren’t the only one waiting on a phone call so when we get to scheduling we will give you a call.” In this economy it is downright sickening that a restaurant would promise someone work and then never call back. I am struggling because I quit my former job and now I have no work.

Shame on Olive Garden. Just because it is a chain does not mean it should forget good customer service and manners.

Add/Show Comments (1)

March 13, 2012

MmmmMMmmm

The wait time is always less than what they tell us. It is a very family oriented restaurant so we always bring the kids. Every time we have been here (which is a lot) we have always had friendly service & delicious food.

Olive Garden is located near the cities of Olyphant, Blakely, Peckville, Jessup, and Throop.
People found this by searching for: Olive Garden Dickson City Pa, The Olive Garden In Dickson City, Dickson City Olive Garden, Olive Garden Dickson, Olive Garden Dickson City, Olive Garden In Dickson City Pa, and Olive Garden, Dickson City, Pa.

Teppanyaki Grill & Supreme Buffet