Olive Garden

4.0 rating over 1 review

1603-436-8400

2048 Woodbury Ave ( )

Newington, NH 03801-2819

Description: Olive Garden is a Italian, Pasta, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Kid Friendly, Beer Served, Gift Certificates, Liquor Served, Wine Served, Delivery, Pasta, Salads, and Business Dining
  • 536 dishes entered by diners at Olive Garden

Comments

• "It was aweful, wrong food, slow service,guest checks wrong twice, server kept saying cool cool"

Reviews for Olive Garden

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Olive Garden

They know how fix problems

I went to get salad and a steak. I order the Tuscon Steak, medium rare. When I got it, it was well-done. Not wanting to wait to get another one. I ate it.

But the waitress notice it wasn’t rare and ask me if she could get me another. I didn’t want to wait so I said no thanks. But still the waitress got the kitchen manager and he came over. I explain I had already started eating my steak. But he want me to have it my steak, so he got me another one to take home. I was very pleased. Then I got even a bigger surprise. When they brought me my check the steak was taken off and he gave me another steak with all the fixings, potatoes, salad and breadsticks.

This is a restaurant that really cares about their customers.

Steak Toscano

The first one was over cooked but the second one was perfect.

Add/Show Comments (1)

People found this by searching for: Best Steak At Olive Garden, Olive Garden Menu, Steak Toscano Olive Garden, Olive Garden Steak Toscano Review, Olive Garden Steak Toscano, Steak Toscano, Olive Garden 03801, and Olive Garden Steak.

El Rodeo