Olive Garden

4.0 rating over 1 review
2048 Woodbury Ave
Newington, NH 03801-2819

Cuisine: Italian, Pasta, Salads

Olive Garden is a Italian, Pasta, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Comments
"It was aweful, wrong food, slow service,guest checks wrong twice, server kept saying cool cool"
Pepsielover photo

Pepsielover

Portsmouth, NH
Olive Garden 5.0

They know how fix problems

I went to get salad and a steak. I order the Tuscon Steak, medium rare. When I got it, it was well-done. Not wanting to wait to get another one. I ate it.

But the waitress notice it wasn’t rare and ask me if she could get me another. I didn’t want to wait so I said no thanks. But still the waitress got the kitchen manager and he came over. I explain I had already started eating my steak. But he want me to have it my steak, so he got me another one to take home. I was very pleased. Then I got even a bigger surprise. When they brought me my check the steak was taken off and he gave me another steak with all the fixings, potatoes, salad and breadsticks.

This is a restaurant that really cares about their customers.

Steak Toscano - Steak Toscano at Olive Garden

Steak Toscano

The first one was over cooked but the second one was perfect.

Italian Kid Friendly Beer Served

Olive Garden  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/09/2013 - A diner from Dublin, CA tried it.
  • 07/07/2013 - A diner from Pasadena, MD tried it.
  • 03/30/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Comments: 'It was aweful, wrong food, slow service,guest checks wrong twice, server kept saying cool cool'
  • 08/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Olive Garden Steak Toscano Review, Best Steak At Olive Garden, Steak Toscano Olive Garden, Olive Garden 03801, Olive Garden Steak, Olive Garden Steak Toscano, Olive Garden Menu, Steak Toscano, and Is The Steak Toscano At Olive Garden.