Olive or Twist

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Late Night, American, Traditional

Olive or Twist is a Late Night, American, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

nancyw photo

Crestline, CA

A great find near Heinz Hall and PNC Park! Just GO.

Needed to catch up with friends/family and ended up in this little place on 6th, and WOW! What a great find. Guess I should keep my mouth shut so it doesn’t get crowded. Had calamari seriously as good as I’ve had right out of the water at Monterey, with this killer asian sauce. Had a great salad with seared tuna in another really good sauce… i need the recipe. I’m going back as soon as I fly into town. This place is a couple doors down from Heinz Hall and I could see the Byham Theatre two doors down the other way, so I bet it’s busy with after-theatre people late. I picked it because I could park in a safe garage really close. The server was nice and she understood I was just ‘nursing’ the big martini and didn’t seem to mind we wouldn’t have a huge tab. It’s sort of dark, but I guess they need that to see all the candles everywhere. Wish I had this near where i lived; really enjoyed it here.

super-light batter on buttery-tasting calamari (yup, just squid), on top of a very flavorful Asian sauce, served up in a giant bowl, just right for two. So filling I couldn’t make much headway into my Seared Ahi Salad (which was still quite tasty for breakfast!). I WILL BE BACK.

JeremyValentine photo

Pittsburgh, PA

great bar atmosphere, good for mid week meals, great for ...

great bar atmosphere, good for mid week meals, great for parties. the chefs are great.

$10 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $4

Buy Now 60% off

$15 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $6

Buy Now 60% off
Late Night American PNC

Olive or Twist  Restaurant Reviews

Olive or Twist is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Olive Or Twist Pittsburgh Menu, Palazzo Restaurant Pittsburgh, Olive Or Twist Menu, Oliver Twist Pittsburgh Menu, Menu And Prices For Olive Or Twist Downtown Pittsburgh, Olive Or Twist Pittsburgh, and Oliver Twist Pittsburgh.