Neighborhoods: The Strip
Cuisine: Eclectic & International, Mediterranean, American

j44lee photo

Cerritos, CA

More than just Olives

AMBIANCE: Gorgeous restaurant with fun and hip ambient music. Dine near the window (or better yet, outside on the balcony!) to watch the Bellagio water show every 15 minutes – bellissimo!

FOOD: See below

DRINK: My lychee martini wasn’t good…at all. It was on the gross side with a strange frothy banana bread after-taste. The alcohol level was spot on, so I knew the bartender knew what he was doing. The rest of the ingredients were a miss.

BREAD: The breads were on the hard and dry side, but the banana nut bread had an addicting subtle sweetness I quite enjoyed. The accompanying small olive and tapenade plate was fabulous, too.

OVERALL: I enjoyed Olives and I’d recommend it, but I wouldn’t return just because there are so many other wonderful restaurants in LV I must try!

Scallop Risotto

I really can’t stress how striking this place is – I enjoyed the ambiance more than the food, which was definitely above average. My 4 pcs of scallops were served over a bed of mushroom risotto – all drizzled with white truffle oil. My spinach salad was delicious, though a tad on the oily side.

The risotto was excellent, but the scallops were decent – nothing to write home about. I was hoping for more plump cuts and cooked medium rare, but they were cooked through and through, which resulted in a firmer texture.

Eclectic & International OpenTable Mediterranean

Olives  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 01/12/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 03/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/24/2015 - A diner tried it.
Olives is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Olives Bellagio, Olives Bellagip, Olives Bellagio Menu, Olives Las Vegas, Olives At Bellagio, Olives Menu, Olives Las Vegas Menu, Olives Menu Las Vegas, and Olives Restaurant Las Vegas.