- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Olives
These dishes from the Olives menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
- Olives offers an eclectic collection of wines from around the world, including Spain, France, Italy and the United States.
- Be sure to reserve a table by the opulent windows for great views of the dancing fountain show--or be one of the lucky few to sit on the outside terrace for an even closer seat.
Be drastically different and enjoy flame-licked seafood and meats paired with Mediterranean flair.
This Las Vegas offering of a Todd English favorite features a Mediterranean-style experience set against the breathtaking backdrop of Lake Bellagio. House-made pastas, steaks, rotisserie dishes, brick oven pizzas and sommelier-recommended wines complement the dining atmosphere.
Patio reservations will not be guaranteed. Patio requests may be placed upon arrival for your reservation and will be accommodated on a first come first serve basis.
- 10/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
- 01/13/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
- 03/09/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 03/24/2015 - A diner tried it.