Oliveto Cafe and Restaurant

mandeelish photo

mandeelish

Santa Clara, CA
Oliveto Cafe and Restaurant 4.0

More good food in berkeley

It’s been a long while since I’ve been here, but from what I remember my meals here have been delicious.

I think the owner of Oliveto is a former chef of Chez Panisse. So you know the food will be good and made with fresh ingredients.

It was always crowded when I went, so reservations are recommended.

Oliveto Cafe and Restaurant 4.0

I prefer the downstairs cafe. Though they are...

I prefer the downstairs cafe. Though they are remodeling it and I’m not sure if I like the new more open feeling to it. The food as usual is very good. It is not a quiet place at all.

Italian Pasta Mediterranean
Mon 11:30AM - 02:00PM
Mon 05:30PM - 09:00PM
Tue-Wed 11:30AM - 02:00PM
Tue-Wed 05:30PM - 09:30PM
Thu-Fri 11:30AM - 02:00PM
Thu-Fri 05:30PM - 10:00PM

From OpenTable:

Oliveto Café & Restaurant offers seasonal cuisine in the Northern Italian tradition, including wild game, fresh pastas, wood-fired pizzas and authentic vegetable and poultry dishes.

ALL RESERVATIONS ARE FOR THE DINING ROOM ONLY. WE DO NOT TAKE RESERVATIONS FOR OUR CAFE.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Irvine, CA

Channing

Novato, CA

Oliveto Cafe and Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Oliveto Cafe and Restaurant is located near the cities of Emeryville, Piedmont, Rockridge, and Alameda.
People found this by searching for: Olivettos College Ave Hours, Oliveto Cafe And Restaurant Oakland Groupon, Oliveto Rockridge, Oliveto Rockridge Tomato, Does Oliveto Restaurant Use Msg, Oliveto Rockridge Ca, Oliveto Downstairs Cafe, Olivetto Restaurant In Oakland, and Oliveto Menu Rockridge.