Call 24 Schoosett St
Pembroke, MA 02359-1823

Cuisine: Breakfast, American, Cafe

Omelette Factory is a Breakfast, American, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Waitress staff was awesome!! Food was outstanding, eggs Benedict was to die for!! Love going tyere love the atmosphere! ! Overall great experience! !"
"Great eggs and coffee"
Cons
Comments
"Waitress was friendly, great experience! "
Tracyg417 photo

Tracyg417

Queens, NY
Omelette Factory 4.0

Food is good bad service

omelette factory very charming.Also very good food.However the waitress was not good. First it took her a long time to get to us.First thing she did was get our drinks.That took a while too.When the drinks came.She just ran and threw our drinks on the table.At that point, we had looked over the menu for a least 10 mins and we were ready to order.But she didn’t even bother asking us if we wanted to order.
Food came and she also threw the food on the table never asked us if we needed anything else.Just a very bad waitress.I didn’t get her name.But she had blone hair and bangs. So if you go get another waitress..

eggs benny

great hollindase sauce.Everything great but service

Omelette Factory 5.0
November 15, 2010

WOW!!!!!!!

I HAVE TO SAY THIS WAS THE BEST FOOD AROUND. THE OMELETTE FACTORY IS NOT A CHAIN RESTAURANT SO YOUR NEVER GETTING FAKE OLD FROZEN FOOD. I HAD THE BEST MEAL THERE AND IT WAS SO FRESH AND YUMMY. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN HAVING A HOME…
Omelette Factory 1.0
April 26, 2010

disappointed!

I have to say i was disappointed going there. I used to go years ago with my family when it was decent. We went 2 weeks ago and i was appalled! I was with my children and you could hear screaming and swearing coming from the kitchen. We…

Breakfast American Cafe

Omelette Factory  Restaurant Reviews

Omelette Factory is located near the cities of North Pembroke, Bryantville, Hanover, and Oklahoma City.
People found this by searching for: Omelette Factory Pembroke, Omelette Factory Menu Pembroke Ma, Omelet Factory Pembroke Ma, The Omelette Factory Pembroke, Omelette Factory Pembroke Ma, The Omelette Factory Pembroke Ma Menu, and The Omelet Factory Pembroke.