- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
3 reviews of On Sunset @ Luxe Hotel Sunset Blvd, first by you?
Best Dishes at On Sunset @ Luxe Hotel Sunset Blvd
These dishes from the On Sunset @ Luxe Hotel Sunset Blvd menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Ahi Tuna Tartar
10oz Black Angus Ribeye Steak
Ahi Tuna Melt
- Easter Brunch featuring: A made-to-order egg station, French crepes, waffles, blueberry pancakes, a carving station with leg of lamb, honey roasted ham, roasted salmon and other sides, smoked salmon, smoked swordfish, shrimp cocktail, King Crab legs, artisan breads, bagels, pastries, cookies, cakes, a salad bar, and refreshments including champagne, Mimosas, Bellinis, teas, coffees and juices
- Stop in for Sunday brunch from 10:30 am to 2 pm for live jazz and the $29 set menu of luxuries like lobster caviar hash and grilled portobello mushroom Benedict.
- The restaurant and lounge area will validate for three hours of valet, bringing the cost to a negligible amount.
- The wine list focuses on California wines like pricey Opus One, and a small selection of global picks. Prices start at $8 for glasses; bottles go from reasonably priced to expense-accounting. Corkage is $15.
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel’s fashionably designed Bel Air restaurant, On Sunset, presents the celebrated cuisine of Executive Chef Olivier Rousselle. Known for discriminating taste, our menus feature seasonal California fare with a splash of French influence. Bel Air fine dining is available al fresco on the comfortable and luxurious patio or indoors in the main dining room. Dine with us and experience one of the best restaurants in Los Angeles.
Link to On Sunset @ Luxe Hotel Sunset Blvd
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 12/02/2014 - A diner tried it.