On The Border

Cuisine: Mexican, Vegan, Vegetarian

On The Border is a Mexican, Vegan, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

momar930 photo

Pittsburgh, PA
On The Border 4.0

Love the consistency!

Just visited On The Border with my closest friend…this is a regular haunt for us, but we haven’t been there in many months. We were both craving chips and salsa, and were seated less than 5 minutes when it arrived on our table! We were seated in the bar area (not our request…kind of odd), but the server was really outstanding and did not let our glasses or chip basket go empty! We shared a bowl of Original Queso (creamy queso with fresh jalapenos, cilantro and poblano peppers) for $5.09. It was very good, and quickly satisfied our need for chips. After that, we ordered the same dish—from the appetizer menu, the Chicken Flautas(Corn tortillas filled with savory chicken, fried golden and topped with sour cream sauce and melted cheese. Served with original queso) at $7.49. The plate was filled with 4 large flautas, with more of that yummy queso. We were both quickly stuffed, and each had 2 flautas to take home with us. No room for dessert, but I’ve had it before here and highly reccomend the Chocolate Turtle Empanadas (Flaky pastries filled with chocolate, caramel and pecans, rolled in cinnamon-sugar. Served warm with vanilla ice cream) for $5.99…plenty to share!

What I like about On The Border is that it is nothing if not consistent. Say what you will about “chains”, but I do like that I know that I’ll enjoy something I’ve had before just as much the next time. (I’m a creature of habit, so once I find something I like you’ll see me order it often…like, a lot!)

Mexican Family Style Special Occasion

On The Border  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/09/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
On The Border is located near the cities of Cranberry Township, Fernway, Fox Run, Glen Eden, and Seven Fields.
People found this by searching for: On The Border Cranberry Pa, On The Border Vegetarian Menu, On The Border Carry Out Queso, On The Border Take Out Menu, In Border Resturant Caranberry, On The Border Cranberry, Do On The Border Have Take Out, and Vegetarian Restaurants 16066.