On The Rocks

329 N Harbor Dr
Redondo Beach, CA 90277

Cuisine: American, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"He better get that flag back to me or framed"
"Prior to throwing my niece a birthday party for her 30th birthday I spoke with the owner Mike about hosting her party at his restaurant after spending $900 on food waiting for a soccer game to end so we could play music for 30+ guess to no avail. I can't "

American Breakfast Burgers & Dogs

On The Rocks  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/07/2013 - A diner from Huntington Beach, CA tried it and didn't like it.
  • 02/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/28/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 12/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/19/2015 - A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Prior to throwing my niece a birthday party for her 30th birthday I spoke with the owner Mike about hosting her party at his restaurant after spending $900 on food waiting for a soccer game to end so we could play music for 30+ guess to no avail. I can't '
  • 06/19/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'He better get that flag back to me or framed'
On The Rocks is located near the cities of Hermosa Beach, Hollywood Riviera, Manhattan Beach, Torrance, and Lawndale.
People found this by searching for: On The Rocks Redondo Beach Menu, On The Rocks In Redondo Beach, Owner On The Rocks Redondo Beach, Ca, On The Rocks Restaurant In Redondo Beach Ca, On The Rocks Menu Redondo Beach, On The Rocks, Redondo Beach, On The Rocks Redondo Beach, Rocks Redondo Beach, and On The Rocks Restaurant Redondo Beach.