Onion Town Grill

175 Water Street
Danvers, MA 01923

Overall
Pros
"Steak tips were good"
"Bartenders are bad. VERY BAD."
Cons
"The server listed the sides that came with the steak tips and never mentioned that ordering sweet potato fries was $3 more than regular fries. I didn't find out until I got the bill. I would have been fine with regular fries but she could have mentioned t"
Comments
"This place is a waste of time. I'm surprised it's still in business."

Good For Kids Takeout

Onion Town Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/07/2013 - A diner from Danvers, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 11/20/2013 - A diner from Peabody, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/11/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Bartenders are bad. VERY BAD.'
  • 06/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Steak tips were good'
    Cons: 'The server listed the sides that came with the steak tips and never mentioned that ordering sweet potato fries was $3 more than regular fries. I didn't find out until I got the bill. I would have been fine with regular fries but she could have mentioned t'
    Comments: 'This place is a waste of time. I'm surprised it's still in business.'
Onion Town Grill is located near the cities of Hathorne, Beverly, Wenham, and South Hamilton.
People found this by searching for: Onion Town Peabody, Onion Town In Danvers Ma, Restaurant In Peabody Ma Oniontown, Onions Restaurant In Danvers Menu, Oniontown Menu, Oniontown Danvers Ma, Onion Town Grill, Onion Town Grill Danvers Massachusetts, and Onion Town Danvers Ma.