Diner Survey Results
"Burned down this morning"
0 reviews of Original Poncho's of Baltimore, first by you?
Original Poncho's of Baltimore Articles — Things To Know Before You Go
Mexican food in America is usually synonymous with hard shell tacos and queso dip. But beyond the ever-popular Tex-Mex favorites and San Francisco-style burritos that are actually a modern product ... read more
Link to Original Poncho's of Baltimore
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 08/25/2013 - A diner from East China, MI tried it.
- 09/15/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
- 09/15/2013 - A diner from Romeo, MI tried it.
- 09/17/2013 - A diner from Westland, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
- 10/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Cons: 'Bigger building'
Comments: 'Get em' around again'