Call 2625 S Loop 35 Ste 191
Alvin, TX 77511-4799

Cuisine: Mexican, Home Style, Cafe

Orlando's Mexican Cafe is a Mexican, Home Style, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly atmosphere, good food"
"Most of the time we just call in order and pick up. Some time we think is wrong cause the weight of the box or bag is heavy. But we just get a large amout serve to us."
Cons
"All good"
lovelybaby photo

lovelybaby

La Marque, TX
Orlando's Mexican Cafe 5.0

orlandos

best food i have had i miss it to tea is good also i know the owner he is very nice.

barbacoa

very tender and juicy best i had i always went back for more.

MAD4PLAIDN09 photo

MAD4PLAIDN09

Alvin, TX
Orlando's Mexican Cafe 2.0

Going down hill....

Well my husband and I live in Alvin and we have eaten here twice before our last and I do mean LAST time. The older female waitress remembered us after the second time and gave us top notch service both times. The third time we went back to this place, we got the inspiring actress waitress. I swore I had Sybil as our waitress. She was not good and is not cutout for this type of job. I mean it’s pretty bad when your waitress asks you if she is a bad waitress, right? I’ve had worse but then again I’ve had lots better too. My favorite dish is the Mexican Grande plate….great food….poor service.

Mexican Grande Plate

100% pure yummy goodness….rice, beans, a beef taco, cheese enchiladas and chicken fajita nachos….a little bit of everything.

Orlando's Mexican Cafe 1
August 23, 2014

I love this place!! Good food!!

$10 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $4

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Mexican Home Style Cafe

Orlando's Mexican Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/12/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 10/24/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Most of the time we just call in order and pick up. Some time we think is wrong cause the weight of the box or bag is heavy. But we just get a large amout serve to us.'
    Cons: 'All good'
  • 12/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Friendly atmosphere, good food'
  • 01/10/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/27/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Orlanda Mexican Restaurant Alvin Tx, Orlando's Menu Alvin Texas, Orlando's Mexican Restaurant In Alvin, Barbacoa Restaurant 77511, Orlando's Alvin Tx, Orlandos Menu Alvin,Tx, and Orlando Mexican Resturant Alvin.