Call 75 Washington St

Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary Italian

Orta Restaurant 5.0
August 9, 2011

never a disappointment

Orta's is an excellent place to dine, great atmosphere, excellent food, great bartenders. My husband and I stopped eating out because we would be so disappointed with the bad food quality and terrible service out there. I'm glad we decided…
Orta Restaurant 4.0
December 4, 2010

Nice Dinner and Drinks

I am reviewing 'Orta', not Vesuvio's. I have enjoyed a number of great meals there. The bar is very enjoyable and they make great drinks. The atmosphere is warm and enjoyable. I would recommend it.
Orta Restaurant 1.0
May 6, 2007

reservations mean NOTHING!

We went to Vesuvio last night and arrived on time for our reservation. When we gave our name, we could see it was already crossed off. She said "why don't you wait in the bar, it should only be 10 minutes". After way more than 10…

Italian OpenTable Reservations

From OpenTable:

Named from a lake in the Piedmont region of Italy, Orta is a modern Italian restaurant located at the intersections of 139 and 53 in Pembroke. We apply Italian culinary philosophy to locally sourced product. Please join us in our dining room that features an open kitchen with a newly constructed pizza oven, or swing by the bar and try our wonderful libations, wines, and craft beer selection. We also offer a private function room that can roughly seat forty people, call or visit our website for details. We are open 7 nights a week. Please visit www.ortarestaurant.com/site/menus/ to see our current menus.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Orta Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/08/2013 - A diner from Abington, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Orta Restaurant is located near the cities of North Pembroke, Bryantville, Hanover, and Oklahoma City.
People found this by searching for: Orta Pembroke Menu, 0rta Restaurant, Orta Pembroke Ma Menu, Orta Restaurant Hanover Ma, Restaurants Near 02359, Orta Restaurant, and Orta Restaurant Pembroke.