Osaka Japanese Steakhouse

102 Bonham Rd
Bristol, VA 24202

Cuisine: Sushi, Asian, Japanese

Overall
Pros
"The workers were very nice & the food was incredible. Will definitely be coming back (:"
"The food is absolutely amazing, I got at least once a week around lunch time so I can eat the leftovers for dinner since their portions are huge! The sushi is super fresh and the gyoza is so good! I always get it when I have the chance."
"Very attentive "
Cons
"I think the only con I have is that they keep playing holiday music way after the holiday"

Sushi Asian Japanese

Osaka Japanese Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/08/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/29/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Very attentive '
  • 05/11/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food is absolutely amazing, I got at least once a week around lunch time so I can eat the leftovers for dinner since their portions are huge! The sushi is super fresh and the gyoza is so good! I always get it when I have the chance.'
    Cons: 'I think the only con I have is that they keep playing holiday music way after the holiday'
  • 03/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The workers were very nice & the food was incredible. Will definitely be coming back (:'
Osaka Japanese Steakhouse is located near the cities of Bristol and Moose Lake.
People found this by searching for: Osaka Japanese Restaurant Bristol Va, Osaka Menu Bristol Va, Osaka Bristol Menu, Osaka Bristol Va Menu Online, Osaka Japanese Steakhouse Bristol Va Menu, Osaka Bristol Va, Osaka Bristol Va Menu, and Osaka Lunch Menu Bristol Va.