Call 12580 Riverdale Blvd Nw, Ste B
Coon Rapids, MN 55448-6710

Cuisine: Sushi, Malaysian, Catering

Osaka Sushi & Hibachi Inc. is a Sushi, Malaysian, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

RondaK photo

RondaK

Osaka Sushi & Hibachi Inc. 5.0

Thank Goodness! Sushi in Coon Rapids!

Finally I can get my sushi fix without having to drive to downtown Minneapolis. My husband and I went last Friday night. The only issue was that they expected more people in the Coon Rapids area to into hibachi, so the hibachi area is huge, the sushi area not so huge. They ended up seating us and another couple in the back hibachi area. It was cold, but they turned up the heat for us. The service was great and they gave us a 10% discount for the inconvenience. I had a sake drink to die for and the sushi was unbelievable. I mean it wasn’t just good for Coon Rapids, it was good period.

We couldn’t see the other hibachi area from where we where, but it sounded like they where having a jolly old time over there. I will definitely be taking a group there soon!

Spicy Girl Roll

It was indeed spicy. It was very tasty and a bit crunchy. I think it was totally cooked too.

Winter Roll

Crunchy on the outside, with a sweet finish. The sweetness came from the raw fish.

graphiclady photo

graphiclady

Osaka Sushi & Hibachi Inc. 4.0

A surprise birthday celebration

A group of friends and I went to Osaka for a birthday celebration. The birthday girl had a great time and we were very impressed with the food. We sat at the bar while we waited for our spot at the Hibachi grill. The chicken, beef and scallops were all very good according to my friends. The chef was making an onion volcano and it exploded and we were all quite surprised, including the chef! We had drinks, good food and plenty of laughs.

Sashimi Entree

I myself had sashimi. I highly recommend the white tuna! My sashimi was fabulous and I consider myself a connoisseur.

jennajay_blue photo

jennajay_blue

Andover, MN
Osaka Sushi & Hibachi Inc. 1.0

Dining in

We decided to try the sushi bar and were seated close to the entrance, which was VERY cold due to the fact that the doors were only a few feet away. We asked for another table and were informed unless we wanted the “hibichi experience” this was the only area we were able to dine. We sat, w/ our coats on as did others in the area. Our watier was in no way informative. Not helpful at all. We had to ask for our drinks twice and were brought the wrong appitizer. Even when he offered to bring another app. it was not the same as what he said we would be receiving. He never cleared our table. It was full of empty glasses and plates. I will never return due to the poor service. If your looking for take out, I have tried this as well and was always very pleased w/ the it. I guess I was looking for the same service in the restaurant but just ended up disappointed.

Osucka photo

Osucka

Minneapolis, MN
Osaka Sushi & Hibachi Inc. 1.0

Osucka

Horrible. Unless it is your goal to go home with a case of explosive diarrhea. The food is gross.

Charmed9 photo

Charmed9

Osaka Sushi & Hibachi Inc. 5.0

Fun atmosphere and great food

We have been several times for the hibachi experience and the food was always perfectly cooked. Some of the chefs are better than others with the performance, but all were fun and knew how to prepare the food to perfection. We have leftovers every time so even though the cost is high, we generally get a second meal out of it.

We ordered a sushi app twice and it was outstanding as well. We haven’t gone without doing the full hibachi meal so not sure how the sushi bar area would be.

Mirabai photo

Mirabai

Blaine, MN
Osaka Sushi & Hibachi Inc. 5.0

Great fun and great food!

The food was fantastic and our chef, “Steven”, was talented and funny. I highly recommend Osaka. The prices are comparable to other dine in restaurants, but the delicious fresh food and laughter make it a step above the rest.

sunshinekae photo

sunshinekae

Spring Lake Park, MN
Osaka Sushi & Hibachi Inc. 4.0

Interesting place

My mother and I decided to try this place because it is in Coon Rapids which happens to be somewhat close by. We walked in and were seated at a booth which was nice, and handed menu’s… Unfortunately we were just handed the lunch special menu’s. We looked around at a few other people who had the larger menu with drinks and more things. Since we never got that menu we just ordered coca cola, and some appetizers. which included edemame and veggie tempura. Our waitress seemed a bit distant and not very friendly. The group behind us had this wonderful and entertaining waiter which was what I wanted. The appetizers were super good we ordered the lunch special 3 sushi rolls for 11.95. I might have considered ordering specialty rolls but had no idea what was available… It was another persons birthday at a booth and they played loud music and sang to them. It was so cute and made our experience all the more fun. The only things that seemed to annoy me was the menu situation and our waitress.

vegetable tempura

It was really good but a bit overpriced. and other sushi places I have been have more to offer.

PamelaLee photo

PamelaLee

Andover, MN
Osaka Sushi & Hibachi Inc. 5.0

This is a must go to restaurant

I took my husband the week after Fathers Day to dinner as a treat for Fathers Day. We loved it. We went into the Hibachi dining area. We had a another family with two children at the table with us. We all were entertained before dinner and the food was delicious.
We liked it so well we came back in July and brought our
son there for dinner before he left for Japan for a job there.
He has lived in Japan before and he loved this restaurant also. We all loved the food and the atmosphere. We will be
back and with more people to experience the flavor of
Hibachi.
I recommend you to try the Hibachi. It is a wonderful
dinner and all the employees acknowledge you and were there when you need something.

Sushi Takeout Good For Kids

Osaka Sushi & Hibachi Inc.  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Osaka Sushi & Hibachi Inc. is located near the cities of Spring Lake Park, Fridley, and Blaine.
People found this by searching for: Osaka Near Spring Lake Park, Osaka Sushi And Hibachi Restaurant, Osaka Restaurant Coon Rapids, Mn, Osaka Sushi & Hibachi Coon Rapids, Osaka Sushi & Hibachi, Osaka Hibachi Grill Mn, Osaka Sushi And Hibachi, Osaka Restaurant Mn, and Osaka Restaurant Mn Coon Rapids.