Oscar's Mexican Food

225 S Rancho Santa Fe Rd
San Marcos, CA 92078-2301

Cuisine: Mexican

Overall
Pros
"Great shrimp burrito!"
"Good"
"This used to be my go to taco shop in San Marcos. Sorry not anymore. 3 times in a row in the past 10 days my burrito order has been wrong. Order- Carnitas. Nope- Carne Asada. Order- Breakfast Burr. Nope Calif. Burrito. Order-Carnitas - Nope Carne Asada. P"
"The food I ordered was cold and the quality of the food went down I was a regular customer but now I go once in a blue moon only when my friends invite me. I called and triend talking to the manager and explain his food quality was going down and He was "

Mexican Good For Kids Takeout

Oscar's Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/18/2013 - A diner from Vista, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 11/20/2013 - A diner from San Marcos, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food I ordered was cold and the quality of the food went down I was a regular customer but now I go once in a blue moon only when my friends invite me. I called and triend talking to the manager and explain his food quality was going down and He was '
  • 07/20/2014 - A diner from Burbank, CA tried it.
  • 10/13/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/15/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 10/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 12/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.
  • 12/02/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'This used to be my go to taco shop in San Marcos. Sorry not anymore. 3 times in a row in the past 10 days my burrito order has been wrong. Order- Carnitas. Nope- Carne Asada. Order- Breakfast Burr. Nope Calif. Burrito. Order-Carnitas - Nope Carne Asada. P'
  • 12/15/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good'
  • 02/12/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/21/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great shrimp burrito!'
  • 03/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/24/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/13/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/04/2015 - A diner from Solana Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Oscars San Marcos, Oscar's Mexican Food San Marcos Ca Menu, Oscar's Mexican Food Menu, Oscars Mexican Food Menu, Oscar's Mexican Food San Marcos, Oscars Mexican San Marcos, Oscar's Mexican Food San Marcos Ca, Oscars Mexican Food San Marcos, and Restaurante Oscar En San Marcos.