Call 205 Anastasia Blvd
Saint Augustine, FL 32080

Cuisine: Californian

Overall
Pros
"Shrimp and vegetables"
"Great seagood"
"Fried shrimp is best in Florida"
"Always excellent shrimp, soup and pies"
Cons
"Sometimes have to wait"
Osteens Restaurant 5.0

O'Steens 8/2010

We often drive from Ocala for a lunch. The fried chicken is fresh and moist and love the sides (especially the squash casserole only available Friday and Saturdays). We always meet up with other out-of-towners who drive there just to eat their favorites. Barnacle Bill’s is good (but didn’t like the nutmeg in their ravioli), Sunset Grill was much better than BBill’s with large portions.

pcjcily photo

pcjcily

Ormond Beach, FL
Osteens Restaurant 1.0

Will never go to Osteens again

We visited Osteens on 1/24/09 at opening time. It must have been a bad day for them, or not. We ordered the seafood platter & found the food was not cooked properly.The crust on the oysters & scallops fell off while eating them.The oysters were doughy and chewy, the vegetables were barely warm. The sweetened tea was warm. We go to St.Augustine about once a month from Daytona Beach. Also, while we were eating, 3 other people had complaints as well. We normally eat at Barnacle Bills which is always terrific. On advice of a Doctor (friend) we went to Osteens this time. We will never go there again. My suggestion is that you skip Osteens & go to Barnacle Bills. You won’t be disappointed. I lived in St. Augustine for 3 years & went to Osteens once & that was not enjoyable either. I thought maybe they had changed but have not. Barnicle Bills is not that far away and have never had an inkling of a problem.I read the reviews here before going to Osteens. I’m guessing they don’t show the bad reviews, only the good.

Seafood platter

Osteens Restaurant 5.0
November 5, 2011

TRY THE FRIED CHICKEN!!!

The two of us got into O'Steen's without at wait at 4:00pm! QUICK EXCELLENT SERVICE AND FOOD!!! I know everyone raves about the shrimp, but man-O-man - - that fried chicken is possibly my dear Grandma's own recipe!!! So Super…

Californian Takeout

Osteens Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Osteens Restaurant is located near the cities of St Augustine and St Augustine.
People found this by searching for: Osteens Menu St Augustine Fl, Osteens Restaurant St Augustine Menu, Osteen's Restaurant Menu, Osteens St Augustine Fl, Osteens St Augustine Menu, Osteens Restaurant St Augustine, Osteen's Restaurant, and Osteens Restaurant St Augustine Fl.