630-279-3738

363 W Lake St ( )

Elmhurst, IL 60126-1528

Description: Our Kitchen is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 175 dishes entered by diners at Our Kitchen

Reviews for Our Kitchen

Our Kitchen

Not flexible for people with allergies

I have celiac and was offered a sliced tomato instead of the pancakes/toast. I do not care for tomatoes…. The owner of the restaurant was unable to substitute fruit or cottage cheese. She did not seem to care that I would not return to her restaurant. The prices are a tad high for breakfast. I will not be returning to this restaurant.

baked omelet

Cheese and other ingredients not evenly spaced throughout the omelet.

An all time favorite!

I’ve been going here for 20 years for a reason. The food is fantastic, the service is excellent, it’s a family owned business where they know your name and they have a cute store attached. Good food and shopping—what’s not to love. Honestly though, my favorite thing are their flapjacks. They are large thing chewy brown pancakes. They have their own homemade berry jelly for it so no syrup even required. Combine it with thick bacon and I’m in heaven!

August 18, 2005

A Breakfast Treat in Elmhurst

Any day you walk into the Our Kitchen restaurant in Elmhurst, you are bound to find a huge crowd waiting patiently to eat there. Their main claim to fame: some of the best breakfast fare! Everything prepared at Our Kitchen is made to…

Our Kitchen is located near the cities of Berkeley, Hillside, Northlake, Villa Park, and Stone Park.
People found this by searching for: Our Kitchen Restaurant Elmhurst, Il, Our Kitchen Restaurant Elmhurst Il, Our Kitchen Elmhurst Il Menu, Our Kitchen Elmhurst Il, Our Kitchen In Elmhurst, Our Kitchen Elmhurst, Our Kitchen Elmhurst Menu, and Krave Our Kitchen Elmhurst Il.

Featured in Elmhurst

E1c9b39e8527ae3bc4abb2191bc6a6e2

Link to Our Kitchen

Our Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%