Call 363 W Lake St
Elmhurst, IL 60126-1528

Cuisine: American

Our Kitchen is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
bvos photo

bvos

Wheaton, IL
Our Kitchen 1.0

Not flexible for people with allergies

I have celiac and was offered a sliced tomato instead of the pancakes/toast. I do not care for tomatoes…. The owner of the restaurant was unable to substitute fruit or cottage cheese. She did not seem to care that I would not return to her restaurant. The prices are a tad high for breakfast. I will not be returning to this restaurant.

baked omelet

Cheese and other ingredients not evenly spaced throughout the omelet.

ca_ccarr photo

ca_ccarr

Northridge, CA
Our Kitchen 5.0

An all time favorite!

I’ve been going here for 20 years for a reason. The food is fantastic, the service is excellent, it’s a family owned business where they know your name and they have a cute store attached. Good food and shopping—what’s not to love. Honestly though, my favorite thing are their flapjacks. They are large thing chewy brown pancakes. They have their own homemade berry jelly for it so no syrup even required. Combine it with thick bacon and I’m in heaven!

American Good For Kids Takeout

Our Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Our Kitchen is located near the cities of Berkeley, Hillside, Northlake, Villa Park, and Stone Park.
People found this by searching for: Menu Our Kitchen, Our Kitchen Elmhurst Il Menu, Our Kitchen Restaurant Elmhurst, Il, Our Kitchen Elmhurst Menu, Our Kitchen Restaurant Elmhurst Il, Our Kitchen In Elmhurst, Our Kitchen Elmhurst Il, The Kitchen Eatery Elmhurst Il, and Our Kitchen Elmhurst.