Our Place

Call (Near the intersection of Main St and Lake Haven Rd)

Cuisine: Vegetarian, Family Dining, Classics

Our Place is a Vegetarian, Family Dining, and Classics restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food was good"
"Goof"
Cons
"Worst "dining" experience in quite along time. The meal took over an hour to get to us (an omelet, biscuits and gravy and a turkey melt) then they hand us a bill that was overcharged by 2 dollars for i guess a special order omelet, which in the menu is cl"
Comments
"If this was any indication of how the new owners treat customers I shall never return there. a shame really been going here since it opened 15 plus years ago."
"excellent value great food"

Amazed at how far its fallen

I have been attending this location through several owners past golden gate era. these new owners are awful. they overcharged my elderly mother and the waiter just stared at me when i asked for a refund of the 2 dollars. the food took an hour and 15 minutes to arrive. and we were served fast according to other guests. the wait staff was quoted as saying " the guys in the back are mad at me so they are purposely making my food last". how unprofessional can one visit be. they stole money from my mother basically. never again will I attend here. if it was the waitress’s fault she should have owned up to it and fixed it instead you have one upset customer that will now tell at least 500 people about your thieving ways.

Nemesis photo

Nemesis

Dunedin, FL

Exceptionally great food and prices

Not many restaurants meet the standards that this little classic restaurant has. Been there In August of 2013 with my family and every member of the table was satisfied completely. This restaurants serves everything homemade and its not like they are just saying that is homemade, we can tell. The food was well presented to us and tasted even better. the staff was pleasant and the aura was so peaceful and serene. The prices were unbelievable as our dinner for four came up to about 33 bucks even with drinks. We are certainly going to be regulars….I am about to take my work colleagues for lunch or dinner today .Oh and yes they took a reservation…fantastic.

Prime Rib Melt

Absolutely tasty. Crisp and fresh meal that look and tasted great….Exceptional presentation and those hand cut French Fries were a bonus touch… People, you have to try it!

Vegetarian Family Dining Family Style

Our Place  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/15/2013 - A diner from New Port Richey, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Goof'
  • 12/27/2013 - A diner from Tarpon Springs, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/29/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/10/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Comments: 'excellent value great food'
  • 09/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/29/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/25/2015 - A diner from Clearwater, FL tried it.
  • 09/26/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/24/2015 - A diner from New Port Richey, FL tried it.
  • 12/18/2015 - A diner from Dunedin, FL tried it.
  • 12/26/2015 - A diner from Clearwater, FL tried it.
People found this by searching for: Our Place Dunedin Menu, Our Place Menu, Breakfast Menus Cheap Near Dunedin Florida, Our Place Restaurant Dunedin, Our Place Dunedin, Fl., Our Place Dunedin, Our Place Dunedin Florida, Www.Ourplace.Dunedin, and Our Place Restaurant Dunedin Fl.