Outback Steakhouse

3.0 rating over 1 review

405-686-0918

2219 SW 74th St ( )

Oklahoma City, OK 73159

Description: Outback Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Salads, and Ribs restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Steakhouse, Good For Kids, Salads, Ribs, Pub Food, Healthy, Seafood, Sandwiches, Burgers, and Barbecue
  • 459 dishes entered by diners at Outback Steakhouse

Reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Outback Steakhouse

2.0

1st Time

I was very pleased with the steak. But I have to say not so with the service I got. I sat at the bar, the bar tender took my order along with man beside me. A server brought the man next to me his bread and butter and his salad. The bartender finally gave me my drink. All ice hardly no drink about a inch from the top. I decided then I did not want another one. The man next to me recieved his food. Then I waited and waited. I noticed little children at the bar. I thought " Isn’t that illeagal here in Oklahoma". Finally I got my food, No bread. The food served did not look like the picture on the menu. I asked for bread. I ate my food. Still no bread. I asked for more bread. The waiter was very uncareing like he could care less one way or the other. I came home feeling very unsatisfied.

Outback Special (6 oz.)

I was pleased with the flavor but the steak and crab legs was not the same as was on the menu. Steak is round on menu mine was rectanglar and very small, Crab legs were 3 very small skinny ones nothing like pictured on the menu. The flavor of the food was good but I felt like I got very little. And again no bread.

People found this by searching for: Okc Outback Steakhouse Sw, Outbackredtaursnt Sw74th St, Outback On Sw 74th St, Outback Steakhouse In Oklahoma City Sw 74th Street, Outback Steakhouse 74th Street, Oklahoma City Restaurants That Serves Prime Rib And Crab Legs, and Outback Phone Number 74 Street.

Shogun Steak House