Oyster Creek Inn

199 Leeds Point Rd
Galloway, NJ 08205

Cuisine: Seafood

Oyster Creek Inn is a Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
razzzbere photo

razzzbere

Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Oyster Creek Inn 4.0

4 course bargain at the Shore

We have been here many times and this restaurant has been around for many, many years. This was the first time tho, that I felt like I was getting a good deal for my money. Oyster Creek is right on the water so you are paying for the atmosphere, the prices are on the high side. Not so this trip, along with the regular lunch menu our waitress brought out the early bird menu. In all of the years that we have been coming here we’ve never seen this menu. 4 courses for $16, what a bargain! You get your choice of soup or an appetizer. I had Manhattan clam, very rich and spicy. My husband had salmon cakes, 2 to a plate…nicely presented and tasty. Salad came witht he meal as well, fairly non-descript lettuces and cucumber, not much else. They had atleast 12 menu choices, probably more. I had a very meaty Maryland crabcake with coleslaw and a baked potato. Others in my party had the fried seafood combo, good as usual. As if we weren’t full enough dessert was included! You had your choice of mini desserts of which you got two of them, or a few special desserts. We all had the minis, carrot cake, cheesecake, brownies, etc. Probably not homemade but definately good. Oyster Creek was nice this time, it wasn’t crowded on an early Sunday afternoon in April. I would definately go again and have the scallops, my favorite!

debsrye photo

debsrye

Atco, NJ
Oyster Creek Inn 5.0

great place

lobsters are graeat crab bisque too very good prices thi splace cant be beat but stay away on weekend summer nights 2 hr wait

lobster 2 for 1 &1/4 Whole Steamed Lobsters

best lobster anywhere

Seafood
Sun,Thu-Sat 04:00PM - 09:00PM

Oyster Creek Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/05/2013 - A diner from Anderson, IN tried it and didn't like it.
  • 04/07/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.
  • 09/03/2013 - A diner from Medford, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/10/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 01/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/24/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/18/2014 - A diner from Burbank, CA tried it.
  • 10/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 07/14/2015 - A diner from Key West, FL tried it.
Oyster Creek Inn is located near the cities of Absecon, Galloway Twp, and Dalton.
People found this by searching for: Oyster Creek Inn, Oyster Creek Inn Leeds Point, Oyster Creek Inn Menu, Oyster Creek Nj Restaurant, Oyster Creek Restaurant, Oyster Creek Inn Galloway, and Oyster Creek Menu.