Diner Survey Results
- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
0 reviews of Oystercatcher's, first by you?
Oystercatchers is located on the shores of the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. You drive down a winding road into the Ruelle as you approach the illuminated circle drive flanked by palm trees and bright flowerbeds. As you enter the restaurant through the lounge, you are taken back by the spectacular panoramic view of Old Tampa Bay. With its innovative cocktails and contemporary furniture, the lounge, outside patio and lower bay-level deck provide a comfortable yet chic hotspot for locals and visitors alike. Our visually stimulating water views and sunsets provide a unique environment to enjoy feature wines and appetizers. Our menu highlights an array of the freshest, wild and line caught fish available, organic produce and seafood specialties with a unique and contemporary flair. Oystercatchers... Even our sunsets are made fresh daily.
- 03/22/2013 - A diner from Conley, GA tried it and liked it.
- 06/11/2013 - A diner from Orlando, FL tried it and liked it.
- 12/23/2013 - A diner from Apopka, FL tried it.
- 03/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 05/28/2015 - A diner tried it.