619-668-1268

5575 Baltimore Dr ( )

La Mesa, CA 91942-1724

View Hours
Description: P.G. King Chinese Cuisine is a Chinese, Vegan, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Chinese, Good For Kids, Vegan, Gluten Free, Takeout, Dinner, Mandarin, Szechwan, Cantonese, and Lunch
  • 173 dishes entered by diners at P.G. King Chinese Cuisine
  • 2 users want to eat at P.G. King Chinese Cuisine

Reviews for P.G. King Chinese Cuisine

yummmmmy!

I have eaten at this restaurant several times and have ordered delivery many times as well. Having eaten at many manyyy many chinese restaurants since the age of 2, including in more than one country from Vancouver to San Francisco to San Diego etc., I can honestly say this is a good spot to eat.
Although the food and most of the menu items are americanized, it is still a great place. I think I know why some people havent had good experiences with the takeout and its because alot of food items, when made hot and put in styrofoam, tend to ‘sweat’ and get soggy. Food dosent taste as good when it gets to you 30-40 min after its been cooked and all the steam makes it soggy.
I ordered tonight and got my food, Beef and Broccoli and Chicken Chow Mein, in less than 15 min. The delivery guy was very nice and the food was amazingggggggg. I ate so much I think Im going to burst.
I think if your going to order delivery, its smart to order non-fried items such as egg rolls because they will ‘sweat.’
Take my advice and try this place, in particular the two food items I tried, you wont regret it!

4.0

Get It Delivered

I agree with the other review that the service is sub-par. But the food is absolutely OUTSTANDING! I’ve only actually been in to the place once. All other times I have had it delivered. If you can’t decided if you want to put up with the service, have it delivered! It usually takes about 20 to 40 minutes for them to get it to you but it’s ALWAYS hot and the people who deliver are very friendly.

2.0

Good Food..but very BAD service

There is two young girls that work there, i guess the owners daughters and they are extremely rude. They bluntly act annoyed they are there and are always very rude. The only reason I continue to go back is that I LOVE THE FOOD!
The food is delicious and fresh..I always go back and forth on if I should order from them or not. Great food but terrible service. Tonight the girls got in a fight with eachother and ignored me at the front for 10 minutes before I finally asked if my food was ready and they rolled their eyes and said nothing but my total! They are young so I guess that is to be expected.

Kung Pao & Schezwan Chicken

Great taste. This is no Panda. Good fresh and SO yummy!

June 8, 2014

First and last time I'll order from this joker. Absolutely worst chinese food delivery experience ever. Hear that a lot? Let's have some facts to back it up. Item 1 - Orange Chicken Combo - The chicken was rubbery. The rice delivered…

February 17, 2010

P.G. King

The food at P.G. King is pretty good - you can dine in, do take out, or have delivery. The dinner plate with soup, rice, an egg roll, a wonton and an entree is a great deal!

P.G. King Chinese Cuisine is located near the cities of Lemon Grove, Spring Valley, and Casa De Oro.
People found this by searching for: P.G. King, Pg King La Mesa, Pg King Menu, Pg King La Mesa Menu, Www.Pgkig, P King Restaurant, Pg King, and P G King Chinese Cuisine.

Featured in La Mesa