Pacific Spice

1.0 rating over 1 review

770-529-8300

6110 Cedar Crest Rd., Suite 310 ( )

Acworth, GA 30101

Description: Pacific Spice is a Catering, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Takeout, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Kid's Menu, Cafe, Bistro, Thai, and Sushi
  • 234 dishes entered by diners at Pacific Spice

Reviews for Pacific Spice

Pacific Spice

HORRIBLE experience

I have ordered from this place before and the lady who answers the phone is completely rude. I call from my cell phone so sometimes I want it to be delivered to my house and other times at work. They lady said “you need to pick one address and keep switching them”….do you want my money or not because it really seems like she doesnt.

I ordered delivery tonight and they arrived very quickly. I ordered Kung Pao shrimp and it was delicious until I found a long straight black hair in my food. On top of that, the guy who delivered my food could barely figure out the money situation. I asked him for change and he gave me incorrect change, which then started to confuse me.

Hong Kong Star is right up the road. I should’ve ordered from there but I figured the wait would be longer. Turns out, I should’ve ordered from Hong Kong Star and tolerated the wait. Do not eat at Pacific Spice.

Kung Pao Scallop

Tastes exactly like the Garlic Scallops

People found this by searching for: Pacific Spice Cedarcrest, Pacific Spice Acworth Ga Menu, Pacific Spice Acworth Menu, Pacific Spice Acworth Ga, Pacific Spice Menu, Pacific Spice Acworth, Pacific Spice Acworth Lunch Menu, Pacific Spice Menu Acworth, and Pacific Spice Cedar Crest Road.

Rock n Country Bar and Grill