1.0 rating over 1 review
Call 6110 Cedarcrest Rd NW, Ste 310
(Near the intersection of Cedarcrest Rd NW and Acworth Dallas Rd NW)
Acworth, GA 30101-4204

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Breakfast

Pacific Spice is a Catering, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25.

Pacific Spice 1.0

HORRIBLE experience

I have ordered from this place before and the lady who answers the phone is completely rude. I call from my cell phone so sometimes I want it to be delivered to my house and other times at work. They lady said “you need to pick one address and keep switching them”….do you want my money or not because it really seems like she doesnt.

I ordered delivery tonight and they arrived very quickly. I ordered Kung Pao shrimp and it was delicious until I found a long straight black hair in my food. On top of that, the guy who delivered my food could barely figure out the money situation. I asked him for change and he gave me incorrect change, which then started to confuse me.

Hong Kong Star is right up the road. I should’ve ordered from there but I figured the wait would be longer. Turns out, I should’ve ordered from Hong Kong Star and tolerated the wait. Do not eat at Pacific Spice.

Kung Pao Scallop

Tastes exactly like the Garlic Scallops

Takeout Catering Dinner

Pacific Spice  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/09/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 07/06/2013 - A diner from Acworth, GA tried it.
  • 07/08/2013 - A diner from Mc Intosh, AL tried it.
  • 07/09/2013 - A diner from Acworth, GA tried it and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/19/2013 - A diner from Kennesaw, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/19/2014 - A diner tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.
People found this by searching for: Pacific Spice Menu, Pacific Spice Cedar Crest Road, Pacific Spice Acworth Ga, Pacific Spice Acworth Ga Menu, Pacific Spice Acworth, Pacific Spice Acworth Menu, Pacific Spice, and Pacific Spice Menu Acworth.