Padrone's East

1.0 rating over 1 review

419-221-1111

1060 Bellefontaine Ave ( )

Lima, OH 45804

Description: Padrone's East is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Takeout
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Padrone's East

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 75%    Ambiance: 85%
Pros

• "Great food"
Cons
  • "Slow rude service poor management skills "

Reviews for Padrone's East

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by Brooked
Padrone's East

Do yourself a favor, hang up and call dominos

This was the absolute worst customer service/food service I have EVER had! 2 hours for a 14" cold pizza to be delivered, and the phone was busy for 45 minutes so I couldn’t even call back to see where my pizza was. This wasn’t the first time this had happened but I thought I’d give them another chance, boy was I wrong lesson learned. I finally got through to them, had them tell the owner to call me, she did…and the problem according to her was1. A new girl took my order 2. She was understaffed. 3. They were busy 4. The driver didn’t take my pizza when he should have 5. I called on a Friday….blah, blah, blah 2 hours for pizza? Where are we ? In a third world country where the delivery people walk with the pizzas on their heads? Oh and I live 10 min from padrones. The owner is rude, the manager tabatha is rude…and the customer is always wrong here!

Pizza