Padrone's East

1.0 rating over 1 review

419-221-1111

1060 Bellefontaine Ave ( )

Lima, OH 45804

Description: Padrone's East is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Takeout
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Padrone's East

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 75%    Ambiance: 85%
Pros

• "Great food"
Cons
  • "Slow rude service poor management skills "

Reviews for Padrone's East

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by Brooked
Padrone's East

Do yourself a favor, hang up and call dominos

This was the absolute worst customer service/food service I have EVER had! 2 hours for a 14" cold pizza to be delivered, and the phone was busy for 45 minutes so I couldn’t even call back to see where my pizza was. This wasn’t the first time this had happened but I thought I’d give them another chance, boy was I wrong lesson learned. I finally got through to them, had them tell the owner to call me, she did…and the problem according to her was1. A new girl took my order 2. She was understaffed. 3. They were busy 4. The driver didn’t take my pizza when he should have 5. I called on a Friday….blah, blah, blah 2 hours for pizza? Where are we ? In a third world country where the delivery people walk with the pizzas on their heads? Oh and I live 10 min from padrones. The owner is rude, the manager tabatha is rude…and the customer is always wrong here!

Pizza

Cold, overpriced

Padrone's East is located near the cities of Cridersville.
People found this by searching for: Padrones Bellefontaine Lima Ohio, Padrones Lima Ohio Menu, Padrones East Lima Ohio, Padrones Pizza Bellefontaine Ave Lima Ohio Menu, Padrones East, Padrones Menu Lima Ohio, Padrones Lima Menu, Padrone's Pizza Lima Ohio, and Padrones Menu.

Dixie Diner