Palisade

2601 W Marina Pl
Seattle, WA 98199-4331

Neighborhoods: Interbay
Cuisine: Brunch, Seafood, Fine Dining

Palisade is a Brunch, Seafood, and Fine Dining restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

jetleigh photo

jetleigh

Palisade 4.0

nice choice for upscale brunch

Palisade is a safe choice if you are looking for a good restaurant for a sunday brunch. Basically you order your entree and then you get to go to their buffet bar and get all the extra sides you want – including their famous banana macadamia nut pancakes, fresh cocktail shrimp, fruit, salad, and other pastries. You could pretty much fill up on the side bar food, so pace yourself so you can still eat your regular entree. The atmosphere in the restaurant is nice.

Hawaiian Yellow Fin Ahi

delicious ahi served with grilled asparagus and a flavorful rice

PBT photo

PBT

Palisade 5.0

Great weekend brunch. Great service, view, fun place.

This has been a favorite resturant for some time. Occassionally when the family is feeling well off enough we’ll splurge and enjoy the delicious weekend brunch.

I’m writing today specifically to mention the maple rum hazelnut pancakes. I’ll add more dishes shortly.

Hazelnut rum pancakes

These are made on the spot in front of you and are some of the tastiest pancakes I’ve had. Very rich taste w/out too much rum taste. They use real rum but don’t worry if you don’t drink as the alcohol cooks off completely. Have as many as you like but save room for all the other great food at the buffet. My only very minor criticism is that the flavor is pretty much one note – except for when you bite into a hazelnut.

Olga photo

Olga

Redmond, WA
Palisade 5.0

I have no complaints about this restaurant....

I have no complaints about this restaurant. The food was really good. We had stuffed halibut and salmon, and ordered one stuffed mussel to try. Amazing dishes! I almost licked my plate out. :) We ordered crab stuffed mushrooms for appetizers and those were lovely. The drinks are nice too. I had pomegranate martini, which was delicioius, and my friend had Blue Hawaiian, which was too sweet for my taste, but still good. We ordered sweet bread for dessert, and I’d have to say that this was my least favorite dish from what I tried there, but still, it was nice. The prices are steep, but for once in a while occasion it’s worth it. The view is nice, the decor is nice too. I’d say it’s a nice romantic restaurant.

StationRipper photo

StationRipper

Columbia, SC

WOW!

Every time I’ve been at Palisade’s, I’ve been very happy – it’s always GREAT. While I love a lot of places in Seattle, this is one that I try to go to every time I’m in town.

VERY good seafood (even for Seattle), the view is AMAZING, and always good service.

williamo photo

williamo

Des Moines, WA
Palisade 5.0

When we want to treat friends or visitors from...

When we want to treat friends or visitors from out of state we take them to Palisade. We have never had a dissapointing meal there. You can radio the restaurant on CB from your boat and they will direct to to a slip.

Seafood Louie

Sat 04:00PM - 10:00PM
Sun 10:00AM - 02:00PM
Sun 04:30PM - 09:00PM

From OpenTable:

You may first notice the rustic timbers & salt water ponds, but you'll leave remembering the exquisite dining experience that Palisade inspires. The extensive menu is both reassuring & unexpected. Palisade's commitment to you is unsurpassed. And the view is simply breathtaking.
A Seattle signature. A Bayview Landmark. Soaring Waterfront Dining.

Enjoy Sunday Brunch by the Waterfront! Join us Sunday mornings for our famous City View Brunch and Bottomless Mimosas! Fresh, seasonal, local and always artfully prepared and lavishly presented.

Owner? Claim The Menu

beedewee

0 useful

Palisade  Restaurant Reviews

Palisade is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Palisade Seattle Brunch Menu, Palisades Seattle, Palisades Seattle Brunch, Palisade Restaurant Brunch, Seatle, How Much Is Palisades Brunch, How Much Is Palisade Sunday Brunch, Palisades Brunch, and Palisade Restaurant.