Pancake Man

508-398-9532

952 Route 28 ( )

South Yarmouth, MA 02664-5644

Description: Pancake Man is a Breakfast, American, and Family Fare restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Breakfast, Takeout, Good For Kids, American, Cape Cod, Casual, Groups, Kid Friendly, Family Fare, and Lunch
  • 15 dishes entered by diners at Pancake Man

Reviews for Pancake Man

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by Ackman
Pancake Man

4.0

A cape cod staple

The pancakes were good, but they are average. If you must go, get the Buttermilk Pancakes, they are delicious. The restaurant seems to have been founded in 1960. My dining experience was delicious.

Buttermilk Pancakes

Delicious pancakes, however they were a bit soggy for my tastes. Oh well, no harm done, I actually prefer them that way.

January 27, 2010

Pancakes and More

This is definitely the place to go with children. It's fun and relaxing and the food is good and plentiful for all. No rushed feeling, so sit back and enjoy your meal!

October 3, 2008

I said the Pancake Man!

The pancake man, the lady on the radio beckons. She wants you to partake in the heaven that we call the pancake man. My girlfriend and I were seated promptly, and we ordered. The food is good, and you will leave full. I recommend theā€¦

Pancake Man is located near the cities of West Dennis, Yarmouth, South Dennis, Dennis Port, and West Yarmouth.
People found this by searching for: Pancake Man Cape Cod Menu, Pancake Man Reviews 2013, Pancake Man Dennis, The Pancake Man Cape Cod Menu, Pancake Man Cape Cod, Pancake Man Reviews, and Pancake Man Menu.

Link to Pancake Man