781-322-3233

20 Lebanon St ( )

Malden, MA 02148-3115

Description: Panda Castle is a Chinese and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Chinese, Malden, Delivery, Seafood, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Panda Castle
  • 2 users want to eat at Panda Castle
Diner Log for Panda Castle:
  • 09/10/2014 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 09/19/2014 - A diner from Greenwich, CT hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 10/04/2014 - A diner from Bronx, NY hasn't been here but wants to try it.

Reviews for Panda Castle

OWNER RUDE

I am an owner of a preschool for 14 years, to celebrate chinese new year my staff and i walked the children (17 in total) down to Panda Castle to enjoy some chinese food in celebration of the holiday (1/23/12) THE OWNER ASKED ME TO DO TAKE OUT, HE DIDN’T HAVE THE WAIT STAFF, I assured him WE (ME & MY 5 STAFF MEMBERS)would serve the children on the paper plates I BROUGHT along with plastic utensils and 3oz drinking cups, HE THEN SAID HE DIDN’T HAVE SPACE, to which i replied…..IT’S EMPTY IN HERE (11:30am)!!! HE THEN ASKED AGAIN, FOR ME TO DO TAKE OUT, to which my response was , I will take my business else where!! NEVER IN ALL MY LIFE HAVE I EVER BEEN TREATED SO POORLY. NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT THE OWNER HAD NO REGARD FOR THE CHILDREN PRESENT WHILE HE WAS SPEAKING SO RUDELY! There is no star rating low enough!!

PANDA CASTLE REVIEW

Panda Castle is what this country’s all about, if you don’t want 17 screaming brats in your restaurant. You don’t !
After all taking in a large group of 17 into a small restaurant with a staff of two without calling ahead, calls into question the IQ of the idiot whom took them there in the first place.
If that was me, I’d ask you to leave also, without asking you if you would like food to go.
But I’m not an “IDIOT” idiot.

Egg Foo Young & Spare Ribs, side of rice and chicken wings

Cooked, tender and delicious.

January 23, 2012

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

NO STARS!!! I just heard the owner refused to serve preschool children who were just trying to celebrate the Chinese new year. I will now NEVER go back to this place. Happy Freaking New Year to this guy. I believe in Karma - what comes…

April 3, 2011

Dissatisfied

The service is so bad that I will NEVER eat there again ! The rudest fount end person ever. I thought he was racist except he is like that to most people. I went in to eat alone one day and he thought it necessary to remind me that I would…

Panda Castle is located near the cities of West Everett, Everett, Medford, Melrose, and Chelsea.
People found this by searching for: Pandacastle Menu, Panda Castle Malden Ma., Panda Castle Malden Menu, Panda Castle Malden Ma Menu, Panda Castle Malden Ma, Panda Castle Menu In Malden Ma, Panda Castle Menu, Panda Castle, and Panda Castle, Malden.

Joti Palace
Big a Sub Shop
Exchange Street Bistro
Brother's Roast Beef
Santoro's Subs

Link to Panda Castle

Panda Castle  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  93%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  88%
Pros
  •  "Timely service "
  •  "Ok"
  •  "Cheap fast mostly tasty"
Cons
  •  "None"
  •  "None"