Panda House

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Pan Asian

Overall
Pros
"I'm NEVER ordering from panda house again!! I went over my order with them 3 times when I first placed my order 2 general chicken combos small side of shrimp lo mein and a 2 liter Pepsi I asked for the price and she told me 16$ and some change they take a"
Cons
"When you ask them to fry your chicken crispy they don't know what that meant..... The previous owners got it right. But I'll still eat there just no wings "

Takeout Online Ordering Delivery

Panda House  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/19/2013 - A diner from Providence, RI tried it.
  • 05/31/2013 - A diner from Union City, NJ tried it.
  • 07/08/2013 - A diner from Northbridge, MA tried it.
  • 08/24/2013 - A diner from West Haven, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/04/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 01/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/10/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/22/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 08/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/13/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 09/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/01/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/17/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/19/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/19/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 04/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I'm NEVER ordering from panda house again!! I went over my order with them 3 times when I first placed my order 2 general chicken combos small side of shrimp lo mein and a 2 liter Pepsi I asked for the price and she told me 16$ and some change they take a'
  • 06/14/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/06/2015 - A diner from New Haven, CT tried it.
  • 10/08/2015 - A diner from West Haven, CT tried it.
  • 12/05/2015 - A diner from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Cons: 'When you ask them to fry your chicken crispy they don't know what that meant..... The previous owners got it right. But I'll still eat there just no wings '
Panda House is located near the cities of New Haven and Woodmont.
People found this by searching for: Panda House Menu West Haven, Panda House West Haven, Panda House Menu, Panda House, Panda House West Haven Ct Menu, Panda House West Haven Menu, Panda House Menu West Haven Ct, Panda House West Haven Ct, and Panda House West Haven, Ct.