Panera Bread

2.0 rating over 1 review

503-643-5920

3435 Sw Cedar Hills Boulevard ( )

Beaverton, OR 97005

Neighborhoods: Central Beaverton

Tags: Bakery & Pastries, Takeout, Good For Kids, Wifi, Subs, Salads, Pizza, Bakeries, Bakery Cafe, and Breakfast
  • 334 dishes entered by diners at Panera Bread

Reviews for Panera Bread

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by Spazz
Panera Bread

2.0

Coffee and Carb Heaven, Vegetarian Purgatory

There isn’t a lot for a vegetarian to choose from, so the Mediterranean Veggie obviously stood out. Though I ordered early, my sandwich was done after everyone else’s. I’m usually the slowest eater, so that wasn’t making my day. Funny thing is that this was the first time I had stepped into a Panera Bread and wouldn’t you know where my friends were having lunch the following day? I just got a frozen coffee drink this time. I learned my lesson.

Bagel

The sandwich came on a pinkish colored bread that I didn’t really like too much. The contents of the sandwich itself was not too bad, but it’s sad when you think the best part of the meal is the potato chips. I’d much rather go to Subway and get a huge footlong sandwich for less than I paid at Panera.

Panera Bread is located near the cities of Cedar Hills, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Mill, Beaverton Hillsboro, and Metzger.
People found this by searching for: Panera Bread Locations 97007, Panera Bread Aloha, Panera Bread Cedar Hills Crossing, Panera Menu Beaverton Oregon With Prices, Panera Bread, Paneras Menu In Beaverton, Panera Menu, and Hillsboro Or Panera Bread Menu Prices.

Featured in Beaverton