Panera Bread

3.5 rating over 1 review
2830 Mountaineer Blvd
Charleston, WV 25309

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Bakery & Pastries, Soups

Pros
"I had both quality food and service, but what really stuck out to me was watching one of the young register workers carry plates to a table for a woman who was helping her elderly friend to a table. Shows they really care about customers. Will be visiting"
ninedosus photo

ninedosus

Birmingham, AL
Panera Bread 5.0

A Regular Favorite

It doesn’t matter what season it is, Panera bread has all the choices I’m looking for. This is a favorite not only of mine, but the entire family. Everything is fresh and exciting, with a menu of items I can’t find elsewhere. The bread is to die for, as are the soups and salads. Actually, I’d be hard pressed to think of one dish I don’t adore. My one comlpaint, though, is that the selection isn’t as large as I’d like, and if you go later in the day your soup won’t be as fresh.

French Onion Soup.

Absolutely brilliant, so flavorful!

Sandwiches Bakery & Pastries Kid Friendly

Panera Bread  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/04/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 07/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I had both quality food and service, but what really stuck out to me was watching one of the young register workers carry plates to a table for a woman who was helping her elderly friend to a table. Shows they really care about customers. Will be visiting'
Panera Bread is located near the cities of Kanawha City and Big Chimney.
People found this by searching for: Panera Charleston Wv, Panera Bread Charleston Wv, Panera, Charleston, Wv, Panera Bread Menu, Panera South Ridge Wv Hors, Panera Bread Southridge Wv, Panera Bread Southridge Charleston Wv, and Panera Charleston Wv Hours.