Panera Bread

304-746-4090

2830 Mountaineer Blvd ( )

Charleston, WV 25309

Tags: Sandwiches, Bakery & Pastries, Kid Friendly, Delivery, Specialty soup, Breads, Soups, Vegetarian, Cheap Eats, and Breakfast
  • 334 dishes entered by diners at Panera Bread

Pros

• "I had both quality food and service, but what really stuck out to me was watching one of the young register workers carry plates to a table for a woman who was helping her elderly friend to a table. Shows they really care about customers. Will be visiting"

Reviews for Panera Bread

Panera Bread

A Regular Favorite

It doesn’t matter what season it is, Panera bread has all the choices I’m looking for. This is a favorite not only of mine, but the entire family. Everything is fresh and exciting, with a menu of items I can’t find elsewhere. The bread is to die for, as are the soups and salads. Actually, I’d be hard pressed to think of one dish I don’t adore. My one comlpaint, though, is that the selection isn’t as large as I’d like, and if you go later in the day your soup won’t be as fresh.

French Onion Soup.

Absolutely brilliant, so flavorful!

May 16, 2013

\r always read back your orders

April 28, 2009

Good food but dimwitted help

Asked for a simple order consisting of soup and sandwich and was told I must also purchase chips or apple of something else that I didn't want . The person behind the counter wouldn't deviate from this so I went elsewhere. May eat thereā€¦

Panera Bread is located near the cities of Kanawha City and Big Chimney.
People found this by searching for: Panera Bread Southridge Wv, Panera Charleston Wv Hours, Panera Bread Menu Charleston Wv, Panera, Charleston, Wv, Panera Charleston Wv, Panera Bread Southridge Charleston Wv, Panera Bread Charleston Wv Hours, and Panera Bread Charleston Wv.

Featured in Charleston