Panera Bread

770-623-0661

2100 Pleasant Hill Rd ( )

Duluth, GA 30096-4701

Tags: Bakeries, Vegetarian, Cheap Eats, Breakfast, American, Sandwiches, Bakery & Pastries, Deli, Diner, and Delivery
  • 334 dishes entered by diners at Panera Bread
Tips:
  • Through Operation Dough-Nation, cash donations made at any Panera location are matched with fresh bread or cash and distributed to local nonprofit organizations.
  • Aside from fresh-baked goods, Panera also offers dipping oils and sauces, salad dressings and whole-bean coffees to take home.
  • Most locations offer free Wi-Fi; call for more information.

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 60%    Ambiance: 80%
Pros

• "Best of everything- especially the coffee"
  • "Food was really good, manager was very helpful "
  • "Panera's food "
Cons
  • "I was over charged on all my food. I ordered a soup n salad and was tung up to be the most expensive it could be. Than when I got home with order I was missing a good quarter of my food. I don't even think I ever got my compensation in the mail from c"
  • "Dirty, cramped, no parking, poor location, bathroom, empty beverages "
Comments
  • "I will give them one more chance, but the last time was pretty bad"
  • "Disappointment as I love Panera but Duluth isn't doing it justice "

Reviews for Panera Bread

Panera Bread is located near the cities of North Metro, Berkeley Lake, and Johns Creek.
People found this by searching for: Panera Duluth Mn, Panera Bread 30096, Panera Bread Duluth Mn, When Is Paneras Opening In Duluth Minnesota, Panerabread 2100 Pleasant Hill Rd Duluth Ga, Panera In Duluth, and Panera Duluth.

Sugo Restaurant & Tapas