Panera Bread

2100 Pleasant Hill Rd
Duluth, GA 30096-4701

Cuisine: Bakeries, Vegetarian, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Yum"
"Food is fine"
"The Asiago Cheese Bagel!!! "
"Best of everything- especially the coffee"
"Food was really good, manager was very helpful "
"Panera's food "
Cons
"None!!"
"The congested ordering area. The inconvenient pick up area. Ie no one to specify whose order is whose"
"I was over charged on all my food. I ordered a soup n salad and was tung up to be the most expensive it could be. Than when I got home with order I was missing a good quarter of my food. I don't even think I ever got my compensation in the mail from c"
"Dirty, cramped, no parking, poor location, bathroom, empty beverages "
Comments
"Some gloaters to give wven minimal table service would be nice. Should expect that for the prices"
"I will give them one more chance, but the last time was pretty bad"
"Disappointment as I love Panera but Duluth isn't doing it justice "

Panera-1

Most restaurant secret menus are just that – secret. Well, at Panera Bread, the secret menu has a different spin. Fondly referred to as its power menu, Panera made up the hidden menu on its own. Yo... read more

Bakeries Vegetarian Cheap Eats

Panera Bread  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Panera's food '
    Cons: 'Dirty, cramped, no parking, poor location, bathroom, empty beverages '
    Comments: 'Disappointment as I love Panera but Duluth isn't doing it justice '
  • 05/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was really good, manager was very helpful '
    Cons: 'I was over charged on all my food. I ordered a soup n salad and was tung up to be the most expensive it could be. Than when I got home with order I was missing a good quarter of my food. I don't even think I ever got my compensation in the mail from c'
    Comments: 'I will give them one more chance, but the last time was pretty bad'
  • 06/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The Asiago Cheese Bagel!!! '
  • 02/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food is fine'
    Cons: 'The congested ordering area. The inconvenient pick up area. Ie no one to specify whose order is whose'
    Comments: 'Some gloaters to give wven minimal table service would be nice. Should expect that for the prices'
  • 02/17/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/13/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/16/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Yum'
    Cons: 'None!!'
Panera Bread is located near the cities of North Metro, Berkeley Lake, and Johns Creek.
People found this by searching for: When Is Paneras Opening In Duluth Minnesota, Panera Duluth Mn, Panera Bread 30096, Paneramenu, Panera Duluth Mn Menu, Panera In Duluth, Panera Duluth, Panera Bread Duluth Mn, and Panaera Near Pleasant Hill Road, Ga.