Panera Bread

770-623-0661

2100 Pleasant Hill Rd ( )

Duluth, GA 30096-4701

Tags: Bakeries, Vegetarian, Cheap Eats, Breakfast, American, Sandwiches, Bakery & Pastries, Deli, Diner, and Delivery
  • 334 dishes entered by diners at Panera Bread
Tips:
  • Aside from fresh-baked goods, Panera also offers dipping oils and sauces, salad dressings and whole-bean coffees to take home.
  • Through Operation Dough-Nation, cash donations made at any Panera location are matched with fresh bread or cash and distributed to local nonprofit organizations.

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 62%    Ambiance: 87%
Pros

• "Yum"
  • "Food is fine"
  • "The Asiago Cheese Bagel!!! "
  • "Best of everything- especially the coffee"
  • "Food was really good, manager was very helpful "
  • "Panera's food "
Cons
  • "None!!"
  • "The congested ordering area. The inconvenient pick up area. Ie no one to specify whose order is whose"
  • "I was over charged on all my food. I ordered a soup n salad and was tung up to be the most expensive it could be. Than when I got home with order I was missing a good quarter of my food. I don't even think I ever got my compensation in the mail from c"
  • "Dirty, cramped, no parking, poor location, bathroom, empty beverages "
Comments
  • "Some gloaters to give wven minimal table service would be nice. Should expect that for the prices"
  • "I will give them one more chance, but the last time was pretty bad"
  • "Disappointment as I love Panera but Duluth isn't doing it justice "

Reviews for Panera Bread

Panera Bread is located near the cities of North Metro, Berkeley Lake, and Johns Creek.
People found this by searching for: Address Panera Hermantown Mn, Panera Bread Duluth Mn, Panera Duluth Mn, Panera Duluth, When Is Paneras Opening In Duluth Minnesota, Panera In Duluth, and Panera Bread 30096.

Sugo Restaurant & Tapas