Panera Bread

2.0 rating over 1 review
12285 Tech Road
Silver Spring, MD 20904

Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, Bakeries, Breakfast

Panera Bread is a Bakery & Pastries, Bakeries, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"the cashier Lauren"
Cons
"nothing. "
Katrinka70 photo

Katrinka70

Silver Spring, MD
Panera Bread 2.0

Wow! Panera has slipped !!!

I remember some really tasty meals at Panera in the past. I have always found it hard to understand how it helps business to allow non-eating/paying people to occupy booths for hours while using their lap-tops. Those of us who pay for food and come to eat cannot find a place to sit down. BUT, my husband and I solved the problem by just walking through the restaurant before ordering our food and if a booth wasn’t available (because of lap-top people) we would eat somewhere else. But now the final straw. The last two times we have stopped at Panera to eat have not been pleasant. The last time I ordered a salad. After tasting the dry, boring, lettuce tasting thing, I mixed it up hoping for improvement to no avail. I put it back on the distribution counter and requested that the ladies working there put something on it that would make it taste good. They put some more dressing on it (with attitude) making it tolerable. This time, I ordered a turkey, bacon, cheese and tomato spread sandwich grilled. The turkey was folded up in the middle of the bread, the cheese was soooo thin and I never found the bacon. All of this might have been ok but the so called “grilled” bread was white and soggy. Uuugh! I should have brought it back but the ladies behind the distribution counter looked as mean as they did with the salad and I didn’t feel like fighting or having an additionally unpleasant experience. We left and won’t be back. PS: I forgot, my husband and I ordered some pastries to take home on our way out. I got a peach and pecan muffin. I couldn’t believe that instead of yummy nuts and sugar/butter on top, there were (cheap) OATS! If I had wanted diet food, I wouldn’t have bought a muffin!

Panera-1

Most restaurant secret menus are just that – secret. Well, at Panera Bread, the secret menu has a different spin. Fondly referred to as its power menu, Panera made up the hidden menu on its own. Yo... read more

Bakery & Pastries Online Ordering Good for groups

Panera Bread  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/27/2013 - A diner from Silver Spring, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'the cashier Lauren'
    Cons: 'nothing. '
  • 08/24/2013 - A diner from Clinton, MD tried it.
Panera Bread is located near the cities of Takoma Park, Takoma Park, Langley Park, Chillum, and Chevy Chase.
People found this by searching for: Panera Bread Tech Road, Panera West Tech Reviews, Panera Bread West Tech, Panera 20904, Panera West Tech, Panera Bread On Tech Road, Panera Tech Road Silver Spring, 12285 Meals Menu, and Panera+Tech+Road.