Panera Bread

26901 State Highway 249
Tomball, TX 77375

Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, Sandwiches, American

Overall
Pros
"I had one of the worst times in my experience in coffee shops. The time was 4:07 pm I check because It was my coffee break between jobs. There were at least 5 people behind the counter. None of them said hi to me. I waited 5 min on that register, the cash"
Cons
"Service"

Bakery & Pastries Sandwiches American

Panera Bread  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/07/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 06/03/2013 - A diner from Hurst, TX tried it.
  • 06/06/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it and didn't like it.
  • 11/06/2013 - A diner from Spring, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/07/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/29/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I had one of the worst times in my experience in coffee shops. The time was 4:07 pm I check because It was my coffee break between jobs. There were at least 5 people behind the counter. None of them said hi to me. I waited 5 min on that register, the cash'
    Cons: 'Service'
Panera Bread is located near the cities of Hufsmith.
People found this by searching for: Panera Bread Tomball Tx, Panera Bread 249 Spring Cypress, Panera Bread 249, Panera Bread Spring Cypress, Panera 249 Spring Cypress, Panera Bread Located Tomball Texas 249, and Salad Restaurants In Tomball Tx.