703-239-2770

5747 Burke Centre Pky ( )

Burke, VA 22015-2204

Description: Panisa Thai is a Thai, Lunch, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Thai, Good for groups, Takeout, Good For Kids, Dinner, Lunch, Asian, Salads, Bean Curd, and Tofu
  • 5 dishes entered by diners at Panisa Thai

Reviews for Panisa Thai

Editorial Review by Gayot »

AMAZING!

My family and I LOVE this place! The service is always friendly and fairly prompt. The restaurant is pleasant and very clean.
We all love the curries! My favorite is the green curry. I haven’t tried anything I didn’t like! My children love the pad thai and spring rolls. Everything is served family style, so it easy to share dishes among your party.
If you haven’t tried this restaurant add it to your list of must try places. It is well worth the trip.

Panang Curry

It is just divine! If you love curries you will need to try this dish!

4.0

Panisa Mona Lisa

A great work of art…..a rarity!!!! Beautifully designed cherrywood clean lines and children’s artwork on walls (NOT for sale….I asked :)) Tried the delicious Bruce’s Choice combo. shrimp and beef with veggies and wide noodles and it was superb…..delicious Thai ice tea and I was set….but finished off with the fried banana and HUGE scoop of vanilla. Great service as 2,3 servers tag team each table and provide smoothness in a YES, crowded on Sunday afternoon restaurant setting.Definitely a keeper AND in the TOP FIVE of NOVA Thais as I’ve tried them all….

Bruce's Choice

Umami Delicious Thai Food

There was a line coming in the door, but the wait wasn’t too long to be seated. It was really busy. We took our baby boys with us and the atmosphere wasn’t really child friendly, but they made room for us and we survived another evening out with minimal casualties. j/k
The service was a bit slow, but hey they were BUSY. Everyone looked happy and relaxed regardless.
I had a salad and thai iced tea to start and my husband had a soup to start out. We were both ecstatic with our choices and enjoyed every melt in your mouth morsel of the entire dinner. The Thai iced tea was creamy and icy and my baby boys thought it was yummy too.
I can’t wait to go back and enjoy another tasty and enjoyable dinner out with the whole family.

Panisa's Salad, #15

Crispy fried bean curd traingles-not over fried to where they are dried out. Perfectly done so they are crispy outside, juicy inside. Green salad, cucumbers, cherry tomatos and a orangey asain dressing served on the side. Dressing is slightly bitter with citrus tones, soy sauce?, and a hint of sweetness. I would order this again and again. I can’t wait to try the other salads on their menu too!

Tom Kha, #9

The broth is spicy, sour lemon grass with coconut milk. We ordered the chicken version, it had cherry tomatos, mushrooms, scallions, and parsley. Creamy, hot and spicy. A highly recommended selection. My husband loves this soup and orders it frequently and was pleased with theirs. I know he will order it again.

Bruce's Choice

1. 31, Drunken Noodles.
    I couldn’t resist, I had to try it and I was very happy with the flavorful sauce, the chicken, onions, chili peppers, and sweet basil. Not spicy-kid safe!
    I couldn’t tell that the noodles were noodles at first glance. They are very unique in that they are torn into random shapes and not lined up all the same size. It was a fun and very tasty meal. I was very happy. Great menu item. I want to try more of their dishes! If this one was that good, I want to try more. I hope no one is disappointed w the food if you decide to try this restaurant. I want to try their duck.

Green Curry, #39

My husband asked for spicy and I thought it was! Tasty, creamy, just good curry.
We got the chicken green curry w coconut milk, zucchini, eggplant, peppers and basil.
If you enjoy a good curry dish, order it. It was cooked perfectly, not over done, tender and lots of flavor.

Panisa Thai is located near the cities of North Springfield, West Springfield, and Fairfax Station.
People found this by searching for: Panisa Thai Burke Va, Panisa Thai Menu, Panisa Thai, Panisa Thai Burke Menu, Panisa Lunch Menu, Panisa Thai Dining, "Reviews Panisa Duck Noodle Soup", and Panisa Thai Burke.

Hops Bar & Grille