Call 38075 Us 26
Sandy, OR 97055
Neighborhoods: Sandy

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Subs

Paola's Pizza Barn is a Pizza, Lunch, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid more than $50.

Overall
Pros
"We LOVE paolas pizza in sandy or!!!! Have been going to Paolas for so many years, & we have birthday partys there as well as family dinners. The owners treat you like family and the pizza so good and like none other! Yummy!!!! "
Paola's Pizza Barn 1.0

WORST PIZZA EVER!!

We should have walked out right when we walked in, as it smelled to me like an old cabin that had been taken over by rodents. We were hungry after a day of skiing and were heading back for Cosmic Tubing. Our second clue should have been when the crazy looking lady behind us heard us and said oh don’t order anything with the sausage on it because it is gross . . . My 3rd clue should have been when I saw the guy put down the frozen pizza dough puck and start putting toppings on it.

The pizza was the worst pizza I have ever eaten . . . at $18 for a small we should have just stayed in our room and ordered Domino’s. We got two pizzas and didn’t even eat 1/2 of one . . . we threw the rest away . . . we should have asked for our money back. I am not sure about the people who rated this place as good but they must either we family friends or have never eaten pizza anywhere else. Tony’s frozen pizzas are better than this . . .

Sausage and Olive Pizza and then another one with pepperoni, Olives, Sausage, Jalepenos

Horrible!! The sausage is some kind of crumlbes that I am not even sure what they are made of . . . even the pepperoni was not good.

lafcadiyoda photo

lafcadiyoda

Portland, OR
Paola's Pizza Barn 2.0

Mediocre pizza, smokey atmosphere, huge screen TV with "s...

Mediocre pizza, smokey atmosphere, huge screen TV with “sporting” events, and occasionally the glasses still taste like soap… But sometimes there just aren’t any other options in Sandy.

Paola's Pizza Barn 1
February 3, 2014

Worst Pizza Ever, should have asked for a refund!! Stay away!! We should have walked out right when we walked in, as it smelled to me like an old cabin that had been taken over by rodents. We were hungry after a day of skiing and were…
Paola's Pizza Barn 5.0
February 10, 2011

Great place

The pizza, and entire food is amazing! Great place to bring family and friends!
Paola's Pizza Barn 5.0
March 9, 2010

Good pizza + Good atmosphere

First time i have been to this restaurant was near 18 years ago when my father took us kids to Paola's pizza. Had a good experience then. Decided just recently on a trip back from Mount Hood to take the family + extended family back to…

Pizza Good For Kids Dinner

Paola's Pizza Barn  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/02/2014 - A diner from Wenatchee, WA tried it and liked it.
  • 02/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/11/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'We LOVE paolas pizza in sandy or!!!! Have been going to Paolas for so many years, & we have birthday partys there as well as family dinners. The owners treat you like family and the pizza so good and like none other! Yummy!!!! '
  • 01/05/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/06/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/03/2015 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/14/2015 - A diner tried it.
People found this by searching for: Paolas Sandy, Paola Pizza Barn, Paola's Pizza Barn Menu, Paola's Pizza Sandy Oregon, Paola's Sandy, Paola's Pizza Barn, and Paola's Pizza.