818-883-4136

21020 Ventura Blvd ( )

Woodland Hills, CA 91364-2201

Neighborhoods: Woodland Hills

Description: Paoli's Pizzeria & Piano Bar is a Pizza and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Pizza, Italian, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Paoli's Pizzeria & Piano Bar

Reviews for Paoli's Pizzeria & Piano Bar

QB

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Paoli's Pizzeria & Piano Bar

EAT at GIOVANNI'S INSTEAD!

What a waste! We brought in over 30 people, and spent over $600.00. And then, the manager wanted to charge us $1.50 PER PERSON to hand out cupcakes that we brought in for our daughter’s birthday! I had to stand outside the restraunt to give them out! The waitress was rude, they charged $28.00 for a bottle of crappy Chianti, and then had the nerve to try and rape us for cupcakes! Rediculous!! Please do not give your hard earned money to this atrocious restraunt … Go to GIOVANNI’s down the street. Incredible food at GIOVANNI’S and FABULOUS customer service… Not what you will get at Paolis.

pizza

Paoli's Pizzeria & Piano Bar

Man, has this place changed!!!!!!!

I used to go here many years ago.

It’s been a couple of years since I went, and I thought I’d take my friends there for a birthday bash. Big mistake.

It used to be great. They had the best pizza, and a piano guy that was good enough to get people dancing in the aisles.

What happened to this place? I heard that there was a new owner.

The food was ok. The service was lousy.

The piano guy was there, but it was now a duo with some guy that played drums and tried to sing at the same time.

We sat there while this guy tortured us with bad singing, and worse songs. He should have maybe not played music, and taken our food order instead.

Man, we went here to have fun and be entertained.

That didn’t happen. I heard that he was the new owner. He should pay more attention to the people coming into the place, and the service and less on trying be Wayne Newton. Schmaltzie, bigtime.

We couldn’t take it any more. we paid the bill and left.

The bill seemed high, for what we ordered. It was a birthday party, so we didn’t spend the time to look at it carefully. We probably should have.

We weren’t alone. While we sat there eating, people left one by one.

What used to be one the best places in town for pizza, beer, and fun,…..wasn’t.

Oh well, . . .

The search for the best pizza goes on.

~Billy Yakker

pizza

Pizza was good.

Paoli's Pizzeria & Piano Bar is located near the cities of Woodland Hls, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Bell Canyon, and West Hills.
People found this by searching for: Paoli's Woodland Hills, Paolis Menu, Paoli's Woodland Hills Menu, Paolis Pizza Woodland Hills, Paoli's Pizzeria Woodland Hills, Paoli's Menu, Paoli's Pizzeria, and Paolis Woodland Hills.

Featured in Woodland Hills

Nearby Restaurants

Poquito Mas
Californian in Woodland Hills
New York Deli & Catering
Deli in Woodland Hills

Link to Paoli's Pizzeria & Piano Bar

Paoli's Pizzeria & Piano Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Delicious pizza, excellent service, aimed to please."
Cons
  •  "Dark, dimly lit interior"
Comments
  •  "Get the Orgasm Pizza!"