Papa Joe's

1209 Union St
Mishawaka, IN 46544

Cuisine: Italian

Overall
Pros
"Awesome authentic italian food! Friendly staff and different decor but ice!"
"Food was fabulous and being able to split entrees is an awesome idea. I got to have 2 great meals rather than trying only 1"
"Great food and quite friendly staff. I will definitely return with my friends and relatives too! Awesome place."
Cons
"No cons!"
"No cons at all"
"I wish I could finish all of the great tasting food. A lot of food for the money."
Comments
"Love this place! We go there every yea for our anniversary and they remember us with a free dessert! You won't b sorry you went. More foo than you can eat at one sitting!"
"Love it great food"

Italian Good for groups

Papa Joe's  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/19/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/30/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Comments: 'Love it great food'
  • 09/07/2013 - A diner from Decatur, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food and quite friendly staff. I will definitely return with my friends and relatives too! Awesome place.'
    Cons: 'I wish I could finish all of the great tasting food. A lot of food for the money.'
  • 11/09/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was fabulous and being able to split entrees is an awesome idea. I got to have 2 great meals rather than trying only 1'
    Cons: 'No cons at all'
  • 06/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Awesome authentic italian food! Friendly staff and different decor but ice!'
    Cons: 'No cons!'
    Comments: 'Love this place! We go there every yea for our anniversary and they remember us with a free dessert! You won't b sorry you went. More foo than you can eat at one sitting!'
  • 10/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/16/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/01/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 02/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/10/2015 - A diner from Bremen, IN tried it.
People found this by searching for: Papajoesrestaurantsouthbendin, Papa Joes Mishawaka In, Restaurants Mishawaka, Papa Joe, Mishawaka In, Papa Joes Restaurant Mishawaka Indiana, Papa Joes Mishawaka, and Papa Joe's Mishawaka.