Call 1090 Montgomery Rd

FoodPoisioned photo

FoodPoisioned

Altamonte Springs, FL
Papa Joe's Pasta Pizza 1.0

Serious food poisioning after eating pizza & stromboli

After almost a full week, my family finally recovered from eating at the Papa Joes Pizza in Altamonte Springs. My husband ate a stromboli and my kids ate cheese pizza. That night my 5-yr-old started vomiting, an hour later, my husband got violently sick (vomiting and severe diarreaha), then my poor little 1-yr-old started vomiting as well. I had to call 9-1-1 at 1:30 a.m. when I found my husband on the bathroom floor, completely dehydrated and fatigued from being so terribly ill from the bad stromboli he ate. We were in the hospital ER for almost 10 hours where they had to rehydrate my husband with an IV, medicate him for the nauseousness and treat his diarreaha. This was our first and LAST meal at this establishment. Please learn from our devastating experience – do NOT ever eat at Papa Joes Pizza in Altamonte. No meal is worth the health risk or the havoc on your system.

stromboli & cheese pizza

Eating these items will send you to the hospital – do NOT eat food from this establishment

Papa Joe's Pasta Pizza 1.0
February 19, 2011

Decent Pizza Lousy Service and Management

I've gone to Papa Joe's for many years and it USED to be a wonderful place with great food. Over the years they either lost key staff or maybe they went to the other locations - I don't care but it has gone downhill drastically. Orders…
Papa Joe's Pasta Pizza 5.0
September 25, 2010

Family style Pizzeria

I have had a lot of pizza in my time, this place takes the cake, for real. My family and I started going here about a year ago. They treat us well, and I feel it is a place that I want to spend my hard earned money.
Papa Joe's Pasta Pizza 4.0
September 13, 2010

Outstanding!!!!!

Papa Joe's pizza is my top choice for Italian food in the Orlando area. Food is fresh, great service, and is family owned. I like to support the locals.

Italian Dinner Calzones

Papa Joe's Pasta Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Papa Joe's Pasta Pizza is located near the cities of Altamonte Spgs, Fern Park, Onset, Casselberry Altamonte Springs, and Maitland.
People found this by searching for: Papa Joe's Altamonte Menu, Papa Joes Longwood, Papa Joe's Pizza Longwood, Papa Joe's Pizza Longwood Fl, Papa Joe's Altamonte, Papa Joe's Menu Longwood, Papa Joe's Altamonte Springs Menu, and Papa Joe's Altamonte Springs.