1.0 rating over 1 review
Call 4503 SW 9th St
Des Moines, IA 50315

Cuisine: Pizza, American

Overall
Pros
"The food was good but the girl that works there is horrible put wrong topings forgot half the order and sent wrong pop......never again"
Papa John's Pizza 1.0
July 9, 2009

Where's my money!

This has to be the worst place I have ever done business with! When I first called, I was put on hold just to have the person hang up on me when I was ordering. When I call back, after being on hold again, they didn't know what the…

Pizza Family Style Kid Friendly

Papa John's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/19/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 01/01/2014 - A diner from Romulus, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/04/2014 - A diner from Delhi, IA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 03/29/2015 - A diner tried it.
People found this by searching for: Papa Johns South Side Des Moines, Papa Johns Southside, Des Moines, Ia, Papa Johns Southside Des Moines, Pappa Johns Southside ,Ia, Papa Johns Des Moines Iowa Southside, Papa John's On The Southside In Desmoine Ia, Papa John's Pizza Des Moines, Ia, and Papa Johns Pizza Southside Des Moines.