1 review of Pappa Deaux, first by you?
Best Dishes at Pappa Deaux
These dishes from the Pappa Deaux menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
½ lb. Hamburger
½ lb. Cheeseburger
½ lb. Cheeseburger Basket
Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen serves up the freshest seafood and the finest Louisiana-style specialties around, like Atlantic Salmon Yvette, Crawfish Etouffee, Crawfish & Shrimp Fondeaux and our Louisiana Seafood Gumbo. Our menu offers a wide variety of fresh, flavorful fish, giant salads, delicious appetizers, and homemade, mouthwatering desserts. Make sure to check out our Chef Selections which highlight our Chefs’ latest seasonal creations using the freshest seafood and produce available from around the world.\n\nInspired by the flavors of the New Orleans French Quarter, with an energetic atmosphere and authentic flavors, our full bar offers premium cocktails, beer & wine as well as many signature specialty drinks.
- The Freshest Seafood
- Signature Louisiana-Style Dishes
- Signature Specialty Drinks
- 03/21/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it.
- 06/30/2013 - A diner from Katy, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 03/28/2014 - A diner tried it.