919-481-6881

10255 Chapel Hill Road ( )

Morrisville, NC 27560

Description: Paradise India Cuisine is a Indian and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Non veg, Indian, Paradise, Veg, Online Ordering, Delivery, Dinner, and Lunch
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Paradise India Cuisine

Reviews for Paradise India Cuisine

Excellent Non-Veg Food at Paradise India Cuisine

I had Chilli Garlic Shrimp today and the taste was excellent. It was well cooked and served with Nan. Most Favorite dishes in Paradise that i like very much is Chicken Lollypop, Andhra chicken Curry and Andhra Mutton Curry. The servers are excellent and i would suggest everyone to visit this place whenever there is time.

Chicken biryani

Excellent Chicken biryani, To tell you a truth, I am a food critique and whenever i go to a restaurant, i would definitely taste the food and if it is not good, i would tell the owner that the food was not ok. I have tried lots of restaurant, but the taste of chicken biryani from paradise cannot be compared to other restaurant. the Chicken biryani is cooked very well and you can never ask for anything better.

Loved the food

We went to Paradise India Cuisine passing through town visiting friends. Loved the food. Briyani and gulab jamun were especially good. Buffet was really good – so many very nice tasting subjies to choose from. Really close to Cisco and other RTP offices – easy to get to. While the building wasn’t huge and fancy, the food was great and at a good price. Will visit again and do recommend.

Paradise India Cuisine

Best for both veg and Non-veg

We recently had a party with our colleges. We ordered food for more than 100 people form paradise. Serive and food was very good, it was appreciated by everyone. It is very hard to find a restaurant which is good for both veg and non veg. Paradise is good in both, that is something special.

4.0

Biryani is good, harabara kebabs are excellent

We stopped at Paradise India Cuisine last Sunday evening for dinner. It’s a new place that just opened up, right next to Neomonde on Chapel Hill Rd. We had stopped by at 5:30pm because we usually get to restaurants early to beat the crowd, and they had just opened for the evening.

The atmosphere seemed very casual, with paper napkins and the water jug left right at the table. That’s sometimes a good thing though, if you’ve got to wash down some spicy food. The server was very attentive, taking our drink order immediately and coming back frequently to check up on us. Of course, at that time there wasn’t anyone else there. We got some mango lassis and they are perfect for some good, spicy food.

For an appetizer we got the harabara kebab. It was recommended by the server and I had never tried it before. It was very, very good. I have no idea what was even in it, but if we go there again I could just get 20 of them and be happy. They were so delicious.

For the entrees, my husband got the murg malai kebab, which was chicken in a creamy yogurt type sauce. It was extremely tender and tasty, but the chicken only came on a skillet with some green peppers and onions. It wasn’t served with any rice or any vegetables that my husband likes, so it was pretty much just the chicken for him.

I wanted to order the baby goat biryani, but unfortunately they said they were out of the baby goat. Too bad, I had never tried baby goat (or any goat meat) and I had really wanted to try it. So instead, I ordered the chicken biryani. It came out in a little pot with some curry sauce and raita on the side. The biryani was really good. I loved the different flavors in the rice, but the chunks of chicken at the bottom puzzled me. Instead of being evenly mixed throughout the dish, the chicken was attached to 2 large bony bits under all the rice. I was curious about the curry sauce, it was certainly hot in spiciness, but cool in temperature. I wasn’t sure if that was intentional. The raita was good for cooling off when I ate too much curry, but there weren’t any cucumbers in it. It was just onions in the raita, and I really like it with cucumbers.

We had ordered naan with the meal, but unfortunately it didn’t come until near the end of the meal. That was my only big complaint about the restaurant. The server seemed extremely attentive during the first 2/3 of the meal, but seemed to disappear later on.

Overall, I would definitely go back though. I really want to try that goat biryani, and I’m looking forward to eating a lot more of those harabara kebobs.

Chicken biryani

Paradise India Cuisine is located near the cities of Douglasville and Cary.
People found this by searching for: Paradise Biryani Morrisville, Paradise Indian Morrisville, Paradise Restaurant Morrisville, Paradise Cary Nc, Paradise Biryani,Cary, Paradise Indian Cuisine Morrisville, Paradise Indian Restaurant Morrisville Nc, and Paradise Restaurant Morrisville Nc.

Capital City Chop House